inanutshell

she/her/illiterate

<3 // will republish for a few more days to get any questions!

a long overdue thank you // Q&A ?

17
hiya! so i've been here on wtw for about 2 months now & recently hit the milestone of 50 followers! personally i try not to focus too much on the numbers as i just wanna be around this community & writing as much as possible. but i would be lying if i said i didn't feel happy about hitting that number - 50 people hitting that follow button is a lot! it always made me happy to see people leaving likes or comments on my pieces, it comforts me to know that there are actual people out there reading my writing and having opinions on it!

also, it would feel selfish and ungrateful to not properly show my appreciation for everyone on wtw, whether or not you follow me bc tbh, i've learned so much about writing through reading others' writing in the 2 months i've been here than the past 2 years. wtw has given me something to look forward to in the morning (and also something to look at while I'm bored during my classes lol) and the joy of finding new pieces that inspire me never gets old.

i wanna try to give back to our community a little more, and i have 2 main ideas.

1) Q&A 
i haven't really properly introduced myself on this platform tbh i just started posting so i figured a Q&A would be great if there's anything you wanna know about me! drop any questions you may have for me down below in the comments and ill do my best to answer them in a separate post! although fair warning, i do lead a very typical & privileged life here in Singapore, so not sure how much of my life would grant any unique or insightful answers to your questions.

2) want a like/comment/review?
i haven't been doing so well with reading, 'liking' or reviewing others' posts here as of late - chalk it up to writers' block and general life events - but i desperately need to get back into the rhythm of doing so. it would be hypocritical of me to expect an audience for my work and not be willing to be an audience for others as well. if there are any pieces you would like me to like/comment/review (any or all options works for me!) drop a link to them below or let me know & i can just look through your account! you don't have to already be following me or anything, it's open to all! :)

above all, thank you. for being here, for writing, for inspiring me every day to get off my ass and write. i stopped writing 3 years ago out of fear and insecurities, sure that i was never going to write ever again. i'm eternally grateful for wtw and this community we have, that has emboldened me to write, to reflect, and most importantly, to create without fear.
ok im a little late on the 50 followers thing since it happened a few days ago but the past few days have been hectic for me, and i was too tired to write and post this then - doesn't change my overall gratitude for y'all, appreciate evryone who's ever liked, commented, followed, or just read my pieces. y'all are the best :)

• June 24, 2020 - 11:24am (Now Viewing)

• The Midnight One

Favourite time of the day to write?
    Favourite music genre?
    Favourite thing to write?
    Why do you write?
    What style of writing do you like best?
    What do you find the hardest to write?

• Fernweh

Congratulations! An awesome writer like you deserves this many followers and more!
    My questions -
    1. Favourite place you travelled to?
    2. Rain or sun?
    3. Dusk or dawn?
    4. If you had three wishes, what would you ask for?
    5. Top three songs as of today and why they are your favourite? (today because I believe you hear new songs everyday and so your preferences change all the time, at least that's the case with me.)
    6. Will you read my writings and share your expert view on how I can improve? (you are really a great writer and your feedback will mean a lot to a naive writer like me!)
    7. Who are your favourite authors?
    8. Which fantasy books would you recommend, except for Harry Potter, Divergent, Hunger Games and Mortal Instruments?
    9. Favourite movies or TV shows?
    10. What is that one thing that you are most afraid of?
    11. What is the weirdest habit you have?
    12. Favourite music artists?

That's it, I think. Again, congrats!!!

Congratulations! You deserve every one and I'm so proud to be one!
    1. What do you eat for breakfast?
    2. Are you an early bird or night owl?
    3. What's your favorite flower or plant?
    4. What's your caffeinated beverage of choice?
    5. What's the best book you've ever read?
    6. What's one article of clothing that would make you walk out if you saw your date wearing it?
    7. If you wrote a book, what genre would you write it in?
    8. What is your most used emoji?
    9. If you could bring back any fashion trend what would it be?
    10. If you had your own talk show, who would be your first guest?
    11. If a movie was made of your life, what genre would it be, and who would play you?
    12. If you were famous, what would you be famous for?
    13. If you had to eat one meal everyday for the rest of your life, what would it be?
    14. If you were left on a deserted island with either your worst enemy or no one, who would you choose?
    15. What's your favorite sandwich and why?
    16. When you die, what do you want to be remembered for?

• V-Rose

I have made a Character Q/A for Death's Tales and Never Really Real so please come take a look!?

• journal.scribbles

Congratulations!!! Your feedback has always made me smile and you're a writer that I really respect. I would ask more questions, but I'm scared that I'll accidentally ask a repeat. :)

In your opinion, could lasagna be considered cake?
    If you're a Harry Potter fan, what Hogwarts house, Ilvermorny house, and Patronus?

• naomi ling

congratulations on this milestone!! you deserve every follower and more to come, and i'm so grateful for your kind words & feedback on my pieces; i need to get to reviewing more of yours. anyway, a Q&A sounds fantastic!

i can't believe i just found this now. honestly, you deserve so many followers and i'm proud to be one! compiling questions....
    you have the right to not answer any of these :)
    1) which piece of yours are you most proudest of?
    2) how would you describe your writing style?
    3) where do you draw inspiration from?
    4) are there any piece ideas you have but haven't gotten to write yet?
    5) are you apart of any niche communities?
    6) what is one thing you'd do if there were no consequences?
    7) what got you into writing?
    8) what's your greatest regret?
    again, congrats on 50! here's to 50 more! <3

congrats! you really deserve every single one of us, and your comments are always so sweet and supportive :)
    favourite trope?
    favourite wtwers?
    Least favorite trope?
    Physical appearance? ( You don't have to answer this if you don't want to)
    Thing you love most about WtW?
    Thing you love about yourself?
    One thing you would change about how people perceive you?
    the best thing about your culture?
    any favorite comedians?
    a song that never gets old?
    your writing process?
    celebrity crush?
    an author you're inspired by?

• Sol noctis

Heyo! Congo!
    1. If you are supposed to turn into an animal for a day which animal would you be? (All animals are included... I mean fictional ones and even the ones which are extinct.) And yes... what would you name yourself then... I know that doesn't really matter, but still...

• .amelia.

Well, congrats on the 50 milestone :)
    here's a few questions
    1. How's psychology? Is it interesting o-o?
    2. Favourite movie? (if it hasn't been asked)
    3. How old are you in real life?
    4. Favourite subject? (...if there is one in tertiary :| )
    5. Favourite song?

:D

1. What's a funny/embarrassing story about you?
    2. What's your favorite animal?
    3. What's your favorite color?
    4. If you could live anywhere in the world (disregarding finances and other practicalities), where would you choose?
    5. What's the weirdest dream you've had?
    6. Describe the sky where you are right now.
    7. If you've taken any psychology personality assessments, what were your results? Examples are the Meyers Briggs (INTJ, EXTP, etc), Holland code (RIASEC), temperament type (melancholic, choleric, etc), true colors, and love language (physical touch, quality time, etc).
    8. What's your birth order (oldest, youngest, only, etc)?
    9. What's your theatre or movie dream role?

Congratulations!!! I'm so proud of you. Here's to 50 more!! I'll be back with questions in a sec.

Congratulations!!!!
    1. Favorite book/author?
    2. Favorite weather?
    3. What makes you happy/upset?
    4. What is a weird food combination that you like?
    5. What piece that you wrote are you most proud of?
    Once again, congrats! I'm happy for you! :)

aaaah congrats!!! you deserve it!!! it!s so cool to see you reach a milestone! i’m happy Wtw could help you in your writing journey and I wish you all the best. you’re always so kind when commenting on my pieces, trust me when I say you’ve made my day a few times! as for the q&a: here’re my questions!
    1) what’s a writing style you particularly like?
    2) admired wtw writers?
    3) what’s your favorite topic/subject to read about on here?
    4) going off of the previous questions, what’s your favorite to write about?
    5) if you could blend some people’s writing style (on wtw or just in general) to make your personally favored style, who’d you blend?
    5) what cliche character trope are you? aka, if we were all book characters on a YA journey, who’d you be?
    6) do you feel your irl personality translates well to here?
    7) favorite wtw pieces?
    8) how tall are you?
    9) your happiest moment you’ve had at school?
    10) how’re you so awesome?
    11) where would you vacation to, ignoring all other costs, and why?