ElsaRee

PERCABETH FAN..
15
Straight
Leo
Aspires to be a writer
Daughter of ZEUS
Gryffindor
LOVES reading
as free as wind
FIERCE LOVER
Member of the (unofficial) AHPU (Abnormal Height Peoples' Union)
Desperate Daydreamer
Proud Indian

I would really appreciate feedback.. Love you all<3

Refuge

PROMPT: Refuge

5

The rawness of emotions; all exposed; but still somehow submerged in a shallow pool of serenity.
The wild exhilaration  of a free fall; something that scrapes  the surface of peril, but not quite reach it. 
A journey through the wilderness; a return to the prehistoric creature.
The evanescent freshness of diving into the world of music and forgetting all else.
The exhaustion of dancing without a care and panting.
The silent song of rooftops at night; the twinkling of stars that we fathom into constellations that are yet to be discovered;
The emptiness of feelings that prompt us to see long-missed faces among crowds;
The helplessness of my foolish heart that misses a beat when it desperately thinks it saw someone special.
The silver of hope that still thrives in my soul after shattering incidents.
The tiny comfort of lying in your bed, hugging your pillow after shedding tears for a long time;
The warmth of someone's heart you hope is still yours; the bittersweet memory of a hand that once held yours.
The ocean of love you hide beneath a thin layer of anger and grief.
A brief time of tranquillity in between the prolonged periods of fighting and fleeing.

1

• acrosstheuniverse28

Oh my goodness, this is so pretty! Just thinking about all these things you described made me feel so peaceful. Beautiful!

• Bhavya's Treasure

Replying:
    Thanks Elsa Ree for your feedback! :)

• ~wildflower~

Hi again! Sorry for filling up the comments section for this piece... hope you don’t mind. I’m just creating a thank you piece to celebrate my 50 follower milestone, and was thinking of giving a little shoutout to the AHPU to invite others to join! As the co-founder, I just wanted to let you know and see what you think of the idea?

• Mishthi Sharma

This one's a masterpiece here....amazing!!!

• ~wildflower~

Replying: Wow! Yay!

• ~wildflower~

Replying: hehe! Check out the latest addition to my bio...

• ~wildflower~

Replying: yep, that’s me! The other day when I was buying a laptop, the lady in the store thought I needed it for University and we had to explain that I’m only in grade 9! People always think it’s great to be tall, but I think there are pros and cons either way (I was always the worst at hide and seek haha) and really tall and short people actually have a lot in common. Anyway, sorry for rambling on. Abnormal-height-people unite!!

I love this beautiful piece! It's so emotional and kinda nostalgic.