Gabriel Goodwin

Philippines

Writing. Inspired. Art.
I've always been inspired by animation. It's strange really, but that's why I write!
The biggest challenge is to convey that in words.

Remember to write what you love! Peace!

/// WTW Writer since 2017 ///

I'm gonna miss Write The World so much :(((

"Write until the ink spills from your eyes like tears."

Feel free to like and comment on any of my works, and I'll do too! Oh, and if you want any of your pieces to be reviewed, just ask in the comments and I'll try to do so within the week :D

Have a great day as always! Keep writing~

Things about me:
Massive G H I B L I fannnnn
Otaku (somewhat)
Likes photography
Is part of the school band
INFJ
Art enthusiast
Weird. Weird. Weird.
Though, I'm human.
Writer all throughout

What have I missed in Write The World so far? HELPPPPPPPP

15
I'm so old, like too old to exist here and soon, I'll leave the site :((( 

But am back!!! At least, for the time being! I'm gonna be packing for the time being (saving old works, reminiscing my times here, maybe participate with the community again or smth like that...)

And I've been missing the WTW community...so, what's up everyone?

• JadeAndSerpentine

Haha, hi!!!

I honestly never thought I'd be able to see you again. I'm not too old to be here yet, but I sure feel old...

Um, so I haven't been around either. I thought maybe I'd come back, but I wasn't really motivated either by the fact that most of the people I once knew were gone.

I missed you a lot! My social ineptitude ensured that I didn't interact with people too well back in the day, but I guess I interacted with you more than with others...

Now I'm really worried that I missed you forever (only a month late, right???)

Please come back and see my comment, at least! And if you'd like to, please contact me by email!

nonexistenteloquence@gmail.com

• Wicked!

Replying: mm there's three reviews and five comments every week, plus four prompt exemplars. It's the same, I think?

• Wicked!

Replying: that's so cool! Haha yes, we were told to add this as our pfp and then one of us shared their pride themed one, so most of us have that now :)

• Wicked!

Replying: I'm enjoying it so far! Were you an ambassador too?

• .amelia.

could've sworn I caught a glimpse of you somewhere last year. either way, though I don't really know you, welcome back I guess? :D

I guess as compared to the last year I came :p there are a lot more writers that have joined this site. There was a massive influx of competitions in May to June and quite a few Q&As at this point.

Glad you're back for a while :)

• Wicked!

Hey! I've been here since last summer. I don't think I recognize you but welcome back and enjoy your time here :)

Replying: Oh and I'm doing alright XD hbu

Replying: Well hello grandpa!! Dang it!!! You're gonna age out so soon!! Oh thanks you. I honestly feel like I'm 40 sometimes lol and that's what Buzzfeed usually guesses. Do you have Padlet? My parents are cool with me talking to wtw people on there.

• ava09

Replying: Beyond a couple of words (which i promptly forgot sigh lol) no...i should ask her to teach me some though that would be fun! :) Having friends from other countries is the best I love learning and being open to other cultures too so I totally get where you're coming from! I have a Discord buttttt i've deleted the app several times because of storage and also i don't use it all that often when i had it but i'd get it again if I had a reason lol.

Replying: Hey, I saw that you liked "WHO ELSE WANTS A CHAT SPACE??!!" and realized you weren't here when that blew up. Literally. If you haven't already, don't contact the admins for that. This issue became spammed everywhere; the dashboard, the comment sections, and the admins' emails. It got quite out of hand, and things like that can get people's accounts suspended or banned. the_enclave put a stop to it before that happened, but it could have gone very badly.

Replying: Aw thanks, buddy. It also just struck me that you're the oldest buddy person I've had lol. You're like 18? I kinda like that this website lets teens of different ages talk to each other, because I've always liked talking to older ppl, but irl they don't like talking to me bc I'm "a kid".

replying: dm me when you do add me on ig >~< i wouldn’t want Wtw to smite you before we can talk!! and heheh no problem, you’re very nice and easy to talk to, I wish I’d gotten here when you were active!

• Chloe :) <3

Im pretty new to this place - Joined April - and I'm not great and suggesting pieces because they are all so amazing! - But Welcome Back for as short or long as it may be I hope its enjoyable <3

Replying- ah, i think my favourite has to be Oh, Frederik, Get her Safely Home or The Sailor and His Girl
    Also, that idea is stunning! I’ll be sure to use it ;)
    What’re your favorites of yours? ?

hey! I'm relatively new here as well (since late April). So I guess you should know about the #appreciationpost challenge that the queen Jun Lei started. Also, writers of the world and Anha do monthly highlights which you should read, in case you want to catch up with pieces :)

replying- Ah! that's so nice of you to say. I love experimenting with new styles but in the end, I always tend to turn back to the one I'm most familiar with (like my first few works). Also your writing is lovely! I love the Wind over Waves poem!!
    What's your favourite topic you like to write about?? Mine's the ocean and space.

replying: haha we’re both southeastern (ish?) asians so i suppose it fits!! and also hehe ofc i’m always up for a cyborg romance~ you seem so cool to talk to and so so sweet and funny!! omg i’m gonna be sad when u leave i can tell :( ur so funny....(between me n u...evade system....new....@ccount...if you know what i mean?) ALSO IM AN INFJ TOOOOO haha my writing insta is @sunny.the.wordsmith if you wanna add me?

Replying: Okay your reaction is so wholesome and hecka relatable you are precious and must be protected at all costs (I'M NOT WEIRD OKAY) (K FINE I AM WHATEVER)

Replying: Haha well I thought Gabriel was yours. Also, check out my #appreciationpost. :)

while i appreciate your enthusiasm (those are the most exclamation marks i've ever seen) i'd appreciate it if you put conversational comments in my non-serious writing (e.g. highlights, q&a's, etc). i'm alright. i can complain at length with the new format of the dashboard, but there's so much more to complain about that i feel it'd be a waste of time.

Replying: hi!!! (Again) I guess welcome back?

Keep on writing as well! And have an amazing day:)

Replying: ooh, cool songs! I will check them out!

I listen to a variety of songs, but I like the songs of this singer called Tate McRae.

• ava09

Welcome backk! I'm not super new but I don't remember you from the time I've been here but it's always nice to see new faces and people returning. :) I'm definitely gonna go look at your stuff now so pardon my likes and potentially long comments lol.

Replying: Oooh a mystery! I understand 100%; Anne Blackwood isn't completely real either.

Oh, welcome!! I'm fairly new too, no clue who on earth you are, but welcome! Welcome back to the land of here. If you ever need help with anything, feel free to just ask me :)))

Replying: Oh thank you, Psychic Gabe (your new name) (unless you hate Gabe; then it's Psychic Gabriel)

Replying: Oh np lol. I don't mind the spams. I've had way longer convos through reply chains before. Curious as to how you guessed I was 15 and cool that I sound mature hehe.

Replying: Oh yeah, I am suuuuch a poet. Thanks!! Ummm my best poems... maybe "the skies of tennessee" (for explanatory purposes), "the altar where your flowers died", "Poetry Is", and "even the sun must darken today"?? You are in no way obligated to read them of course. I'll definitely be looking into your work; you seem like a coolioodlioo person (don't mind my cringiness).

Replying: Haha okay boomer XD. I really enjoyed writing for the Farsick prompt about fernweh, even though it was before I became obsessed with the state of Tennessee (...how do I even begin to explain that...)(I have several poems about it)(I use too many parentheses). Aw, I'm so glad you liked my piece; thank you! It is taken straight from dinner with my twin bro and parents (I'm not creative enough to imagine caramel and Perrier). Appreciating the little things yay! Also, I'm curious, how old do you think I am (not meant in an offended way)? One more thing: Your long rambly comment is such a mood.

replying: haha hello! just call me sunny (it’s my real name, mot a pen name, i know, surprising). of course, i feel I should recognize my seniors! it’ll be sad to see you go :( i’ll go through your works, definitely! thank you for checking mine out <3 you have a great day too!

welcome back! it's been a while. a lot has changed. too much to say in a comment or even really a conversation. if you're looking for pieces to read from the time that you've been away, check out my highlights! some of the links might not work because pieces have been taken down since the compilations have been published but i like to think it's a relatively useful resource.

• Halopoet

Heyyyyy im new here so i dunno who you are but welcome back! Im already soo sad that you're leaving

Hello! I'm new here, so I have no idea about who you are, lol. Anyway, welcome back! :)

Hi!

Hey, I've got no clue who you are XD but welcome back *high fives you*

hello, welcome back!! i’m a new face but i should recognize my wtw seniors (LOL)—so, welcome back again :DD