sun_is_still_shining

16
The either silent or way-too-hyper-to-function theatre kid
ISFP/Enneagram 4
DIY pants fanatic
Aren't we all pretty bizarre?
Dreamer
Oranges deserve more hype
We all long to be understood.

This is kind of my goodbye to my (old) account, a_myriad_of_stars07. I made amazing memories, and the worst I've ever had on that account. Lately, I've felt that I need to change, step into the sun, and focus on my mental health. I want a brand new start- and I guess I'm starting with WtW, one of the places I feel most connected. This, (sun_is_still_shining), is my new account, and I can't wait to make new memories here.

A Myriad of Stars

4
I was a myriad of stars-
thousands of thoughts sprinkled in the dark.
Each floated alone in the dark abyss
but was still inseparably connected to another by the irreplaceable forces of fate.

I sat in my darkness, 
letting constellations form in strange patterns around me.
I watched as the wild creation took shape
into a form of me that I could no longer recognize.
The scripted stars of plastic became my identity as I molded under others' gravity.
Scared, the facades of my atmosphere grew thicker
To protect my small iron core that was growing weaker.

But now I'm awake
And I dance under the blanket of stars, 
instead of letting its darkness extinguish my sunbeams in its heavy, navy, velvet fists.
I am now a galaxy of my own, with innumerable stars and planets of my God's design
filling my past, present, and future.

Others' gravity was once the author of my destiny;
writing my future in a perfect, curvy script.
I'm now taking the pencil, rewriting my stars freehand, 
and ripping the eraser from the back.

The earth wrote a girl who fit in and was shining bright-
A myriad of stars, inseparable connected in a pristine fashion.
But now she's a messy, glorious galaxy of her Father's creation.
I'm ready to take my first flight.
This is kind of my goodbye to my (old) account, a_myriad_of_stars07. I made amazing memories, and the worst I've ever had on that account. Lately, I've felt that I need to change, step into the sun, and focus on my mental health. I want a brand new start- and I guess I'm starting with WtW, one of the places I feel most connected. This, (sun_is_still_shining), is my new account, and I can't wait to make new memories on here.
I'm posting this on both my old account and new account...Might repost some of my older pieces too (there's a few that I can't let go of just yet);)
Also, shout out to Anne Blackwood, who really helped me through this time. Thanks for the kind words and reaching out- it really means the world to me that you would do something like that for me:) 

• inanutshell

came from your old acct just to say i love this piece, and i'm glad you're focusing on your happiness and placing yourself first! :)

Annnd I'm here too <3