kealoha

HE>i
novelist
singer/songwriter
artist
wanna be poet
ukulele lover

almost inactive

"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

"Beauty is not caused. It is."
- Emily Dickenson

"We all come from the sea, but we are not all of the sea. Those of us who are, we children of the tides, must return to it again and again, until the day we don't come back, leaving only which was touched along the way."
- Chasing Mavericks

the storm the forecast had predicted | a portrait of a stormy sea

10
sea foam gathering into bubbly piles at the shoreline / white sand cold due to the lack of sunshine / grey clouds tumbling overhead /  thunder grumbling in low, muted tones / seagulls flapping hurriedly by / rippling waves the color of graphite / a slight wind gathering into a breeze / salt intoxicating every breath / lightening flashing boldly on the horizon / the first rain droplets creating more texture on the surface of the sea / sand particles swept into the now furious atmosphere / the storm the forecast had predicted 
idk, i felt like writing about the sea.

1

• books4life

I love this...so pretty and descriptive. You have real talent, keep up the AMAZING work!!!

• a rose

"thunder grumbling in low, muted tones "
    That's just. Whoa.
    Also I love to meet a fellow songwriter on this site! Esp one that lives the sea. :)

• dahlia

this is so poignant and powerful. i can almost feel salty drops of sea on my face. "thunder grumbling in low, muted tones" is so moving.?? wow i love it