Anne Blackwood

16
Theatre kid
Singer (soprano)
Poet
Twin (fraternal)
Spoonie
Disfusive
Highly Sensitive Person
Living oxymoron
Kindness Krusader: Blueberry cotton candy
XXFJ, Melancholic-Sanguine, ambivert

Joined 1/16/20

For everyone who's sat on a tree branch and thought for a while
Or someone who wanted to

Reading | Cub Creek (A Cub Creek Series Book 1)

Mom to FantasyOtter12, lochnessie, mindfruit, Rohan's Defender, & all
Sis to happy butterfly
birthdaycandles & happygiggles are my apple juice Jesus sisters

Dating Kristoff? He's got a reindeer, good sense of self... He's got it all.

My profile picture is my "personal crest" I designed and commissioned.

keepsunnyaroundfoundation.cake.org (credit: happy butterfly)

"I was born singing. Most babies cry. I sang an aria."
~ Fairest (book) by Gail Carson Levine

Anxiety must-reads:
https://bit.ly/2YUyome
https://bit.ly/2TsNYSa
And pray. That's the only reason I'm free now.

Heads Up

8

Hey, jsyk, I unpublished "Writing Streak Week 10 Day 1 - ceaseless", because I submitted it to a poetry competition. If you notice any other pieces disappearing, that's why. Wish me luck! :D

replying: oh my gosh i’m the exact same way! i’m always giving my friends cuddles but now that oof i don’t get to see them, my cousins came over and i was just smushing them with hugs. no, it’s not, actually! words of affirmation (that’s always embarrassing to tell people LOL) are my love language (they were at 30% on the test thingamajig) but physical touch same in second. is physical touch your love language?

• V-Rose

Good luck!
    Chapter 6 of Death's Tales is out.
    Here's the link:

• mia_:)

Replying: :) I'm glad you like it! Your piece is amazing too, though! Where did you see the text talk thing? I'm just really curious because I've never used ampersand before and kinda want to see how it looks (I don't love WtW's & though). Could you let me know where I can find that, because i didn't see it in the rules. Thanks, Anne! You're the best! <3

• mia_:)

Replying: OOh it looks fun! Do you think I should submit "lemon drop summers & chocolate streaked skies?" It's the only piece of mine that I've written recently that is about the pandemic. Does it qualify as poetry, do you think?

I hope you win!!! Good luck!

• mia_:)

I loved that piece! Wishing you the best of luck! What did you submit it to? I'm currently looking for some comps to enter since I'm bored ;)

good luck! you definitely deserve to win something, your writing is so good! <3

• Samina

Replying: yes same here. All of his songs are amazing! I can't even count them!!!! Wow I have found some of his fans on wtw and that's amazing...

• Samina

All the best!
    Are you Alec Benjamin fan. I am a big of his songs. My fav is Jesus in La, Mind in a prison, Water fountain, and Match in the rain. All his songs are so pure and touching... And family-friendly... I was currently listening to Let me down slowly just while reading the comment!!!

replying: oh my gosh I know right. i like to walk around the house and play music loud so I can play alec without worrying about my mother whipping her head around xO

replying: LOL honestly when you said Benjamite that is EXACTLY what I was thinking *insert thinking emoji here*. and yeah, honestly! i think it’s cause his lyrics are actual pure poetry so all the writers here are like a moth to a flame. and oh, the book of you and I! his breakup songs are so poignant :’)

GOOD LUCK!!! i did notice them disappearing and i’d suspected as such but whew...you’ll do great!!
    also replying: i am weak ;-; and YES, ALEX BENJAMIN! what IS the fandom name? also, Alec is just sooo awesome. Like, his lyrics are actual poetry, i admire his songs so much, and his voice is just sooo charming!! have you listened to all of These Two Windows?? how’d you like it?? I feel like the album was literally made for me...like, “Cynic” is me cause I’m a pessimist (I know I know I’m trying to be optimistic) and “mind is a prison” is just catchy and relatable. I think my favorite is Jesus in L.A.? (the title sucked me into the album bc I love 1) Jesus and 2) L.A. LOL) whats your favorite song from the album??? im sorry I’m too excited LOL

• A Certain Type of Decisive

Good luck!! I hope you win!!