Eblinn

Belgium

currently
16
indecisive
writing
reading
drawing?
likes making
friends :)

Books I have wrapped my heart around:
°The Catcher in the Rye by J. D. Salinger
°The Secret Life of Bees by Sue Monk Kidd
°Life of Pi by Yann Martel

unfinished sentences

7
the female mind is a strange place/ what exactly makes you think these words connect?/ it's not so much of a mess/ as a bus full of teens/ screaming over unfinished sentences/
somewhere butterfly is a language/ and entangled strawberry slices sprinkle the day/ rosemary laughs a sage of death/ how come stars get to explode out of our sight/ but we have to witness the cycle of the scythe?/
ghosts haunt your hazel fingers/ truly despicable that is/ your arms are green, remember?/ maripoza was not ready to flaunt her flaws/ her voice tasted like velvet leaves/ and yet she didn't dare to let her soul escape/ into this world of yearning beauty pierced with pain
glossy coats of parlor talks/ botanical sips of crescent moons/ i suck the ink out of my pencil/ it's harmful to an inexperienced eye/ disdainful to the elders in their reed chairs of past grudges/ but oh so majestic in my mind/

let's roll the dream ball/ sweet horrors whispered in your ear/ fresh beauty stings/ i hope red is a double price/ at this point my labyrinth is smaller than my grave/
films/ taped misery and glorious hell/ dark frames mourn a lover's only pain/ hair blows out the candle/ a lamp breaks when a cardigan snaps/ makes sense, those heartbreak fakes/
your name's on the bill/ and it wasn't written in the stars/ violins don't count as tragedy foreshadowing/ no, not according to my quill of fate/ under the moon gates it invites you over/ ignore the dark scales under my eyes/ sleep is not my friend/ in this universe it only brings me closer to death/
paint a polluted sun/ reset the timer of aim/ i've had enough of future show-stoppers/ why a stage is a poem is another story/ unfinished sentences always sometimes end with 

revisiting old music and writing poems? what else does one need to be happy?

1

hi ebby i still LOVE THIS SO MUCH MY GOD

“ a lamp breaks when a cardigan snaps/ makes sense, those heartbreak fakes/ ” wow. really, just wow. this is an absolute tapestry. really, simply gorgeous. you effortlessly wove together such beautiful and vivid imagery that i have no choice but to just sit through and savor your every word.
    “ no, not according to my quill of fate/ under the moon gates it invites you over” everything about this piece is so dark and poignant, but eerie! i love that it’s ominous but still oh so lovely. wow, i really must commend you!! amazing work, i know i’ll be rereading this a few times (and am definitely gonna submit this to highlights)

the heck i love this. what. WHAT is this i can't believe... i'm actually speechless. i-what. reading this was such a surreal experience. "i suck the ink out of my pencil" what where did you get the ideas to write this like seriously i can't even put a finger on it. this is good. god, this is good. and the ending???? i actually what. might just be one of my favorite things i've ever read wow. this fried my brain in the best way. can't rave enough.

this piece caught my attention on the dashboard and i'm bloody glad it did. the way you craft this piece in its fragmented entirety is truly exquisite. i'll definitely be coming back to this piece to rediscover something new to love about it every time.