BizzleWrites

I'm Issy.
I'm 14 and an aspiring artist and author.
Black Lives matter.
Likes:
Bi puns
Murder mystery TV shows
Art
Shakespeare poetry
Dislikes:
I can't even be bothered writing them all down
.
Goodbi
Have a nice day

Remember to write even if you think you are bad at it, you're not

Chapter One: The Boots

2
The boots have been sitting in the same place for a very long time. I always wondered about those boots, sitting in the shoe-box, no reason to be there, I don't even know who they belong to. They have been there since last year, they just appeared one day, and no-one knows where they came from.
    The boots are battered, made of old, brown leather. with old twine laces, and worn rubber souls. As I live alone, by the woods, many people in my position would be scared. All by myself with a stranger lurking around, possibly a ghost or spirit, with material shoes. But me, I'm not scared, whatever left the boots there is friendly, I just know it. It must be, for nothing bad has happened in the time since the boots appeared.
      My Girlfriend lives on the other side of Ginger-Nut Woods, in a little town. She visits me often, both of us just last year moved out of our parents places, so we like to keep each-other company. But Ginger, unlike myself, does not like the idea of some possibly died-a-hundred-years-ago stranger. She claims that the boots must just have been left by a hiker outside, and I took them in, thinking they were my own, or something. This is very far from the truth, but there is no point arguing with Ginger about this kind of thing. It would just freak her out to know that the day they appeared was after I came back from a weekend trip, and the house was still firmly locked, when I had the only key.
    I stand in the hallway of the small, but cosy bungalow. The wind outside is chilly, making the wooden walls shudder. I stare at the boots, thinking about the strange things that happen to me. Then there is a noise outside, and something large, bursts out of the woods.