Karma's_Coming

AJR
Bored Washingtonian who thinks 60 degrees is hot
An INTP-A / INTP-T apparently??
Weeeeeeeebb
My response to how was your day will always be
"Meh"
I'm a meh person, what can i say
she / they
Boy did writing that scare me

“It’s hard to be different...And perhaps the best answer is not to tolerate differences, not even to accept them. But to celebrate them. Maybe then those who are different would feel more loved, and less, well, tolerated.”

I’m almost certain that The Office theme song is on constant replay in my mind. It’s either that or the Wii song.

Pan. Not a frying pan though. Unless...

I could tell you that I didn’t listen to the DEH soundtrack again, but that would be a lie.

Pfp is Tomoko Kuroke

Answers to that QnA thing:

3
   I know it’s only been (approximately) 24 hours since I asked for some questions, but I have enough for interests sake. So here they are I guess?

MuslimQueen06 asked: 

1.) Favorite weather? Rainy and cold. I hate heat. 
2.) Favorite Color? A dark mint green? A light forest green? If that makes sense. 
3.) Facorite Food?  Rice and eggs. 
4.) What makes you happy/angry? A good book makes me happy and large crowds make me angry.
5.) What piece that you wrote are you most proud of? I like my Subway docs story even though it has no backbone AT ALL. 

sunny.v asked:

1.) Favorite WtW pieces? Uuuuummmmmm. I don’t retain the titles of pieces very well. But I liked Villi.v’s (I believe it was called) Gayted. (Sorry if that wasn’t the title.)
2.) adding to that, favorite wtw-ers? Sorry if I misspell anything, cause I’m going off the top of my head, but here they are (in no particular order) Mason Wong, batman_is_a_cracker, Villi.v, currently max goof, and Ollie octopus. I probably missed a ton, but this is just based off of the pieces I enjoyed the most and my “interactions” with them. Also, I forget who sang Waving Through A Window with me in the comments. So whoever that was, you are also on this list. I think it started with an e. Anyway.
3.) Is there a topic that you particularly like to read/write about? I go through these “mood swings” and like to read and write different things every...two weeks? Right now I’m into contemporary/drama. I need that fictional gossip to keep me alive while I have no social interactions.
4.) Is there a writing style you paticularly favor? If you’ve ever read Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe, that writing style to read. And I like to write in a very sarcastic and comedic style. Don’t know if that answers your question but there it is. 

Rosemarywisdom asked:

What's a number you do like? My favorite number is 32, but I HATE 33-45.
Favorite film? I like Thor Ragnorok (misspelled that for sure) or really any other Marvel movie.
If you could pick any day to be your new birthday, which would you pick and why? If you wouldn't change it, why not? August 18th to share a birthday with Percy Jackson. I WAS 8 DAYS TOO EARLY. Eight days! *vigorously shakes fist at sky*
Ideal coffee order? A blended Mocha with caramel and hazelnut flavor. But I like Mt. Dew more. *whispers* caaaffffeeeeeiiiiiiinnneeee. (Even though coffee has caffeine?)
Favorite car brand? Voltzwagon. Paticularly a bug.
More to the point, cars or motorcycles? Cars, but small ones. 
Biggest source of inspiration? (your choice as to whether this is a person or just something that gives you inspiration.) Rick Riordan, he got me into reading and I will forever hate him for it. He cost me WAY too much emotional damage. 

Ollie Octupus asked:

Is "meh" your favorite word? If no, what is it? I wouldn’t exactly say it’s my favorite word, but it’s my favorite thing to say. It kind of stops a conversation before it starts. As for what would be my favorite word? I’m not sure. 
Favorite food? As I said, rice and eggs....with salt. 
Favorite genre of music? Electric pop indie. That’s the best way to describe it. I’m short, AJR (who is SUPPOSED to drop their next album sometime soon, but are taking their SWEET time.)

Welp, that is all. Uuuuuhh. Goodbye then. 
(0-o)

• June 15, 2020 - 12:08am (Now Viewing)

Thanks for answering. Nice Q&A! :)