Spiral Dragon

Spiral
13
Dragon of the air
Fireballs over fashion any day
Just a gem in a cavern of treasure :)
Labels and stereotypes have a special place—in the garbage can

:/

To all the creatures beauty has killed

8
is the beauty of nature not enough/would you rather have the night sky reek with smoke?/Hiding the stars/so you can have what you want/materialism at its worst

beautiful creature/it would make a nice handbag/its life is not necessary/one purchase won’t make a difference/VSCO is just a trend/when it passes, you’ll stop caring/who cares, anyway/sorry, not a tree hugger/get over it/it’s just a handbag

I’m not VSCO/saving lives can’t be a trend/finally people care/but they toss it away/somewhere along with fidget spinners and nyan cats/it’s not fair/it’s cruel/we belong to Earth/not the other way around/no lives are disposable

It’s just a bag/so sensitive/its ok/don’t worry yourself/a makeover would cheer you up

lipstick shines thanks to the scales of fish/beautiful ones that could have lived/precious lives at customer’s disposals/so your lips look pinker than pink/its a shame/please think/about what you’re doing

Oh, I killed a fish/Well I’m sorry but it doesn’t really matter/please don’t worry/we’re worth more than animals/it’s fine, really

It pains me to see/the rabbits in cages/suffering until they die their slow death/to test your blush/so it won’t irritate your fair skin/please stop/you don’t know what you’re doing...

• BlueWolf476

This is so very true and is so passionate. I love this and expeccially love how the title draws you in.

• Coolgirl2020

SO TRUE! YES! YOU ARE RIGHT; I LOVE THIS SO MUCH!
    Replying: I definitely agree. There are some things that can hinder your intelligence that you are born with, but everything else is gained through hard work. People will get nowhere if they refuse to work for the things they want, the only people who succeed in this world (really succeed, like, make a lasting impact) are people who are willing to do what it takes to achieve their goals, no matter how smart they think they are. :)

• sci-Fi

THANK YOU! Why is it that people only seem to care about animals or justice when it's a trend?? And animal skins are gross. My mom has cow skins all over our house (yay Texas) and i feel awful every time i step on one