Halopoet

Pakistan

14
Leo
Vintage literature
A proud Muslim
"Words can sting like anything but silence breaks the heart"

Some wonderful people from this community#appreciationpost

12
First of all, i'd like to thank jun lei for constantly giving us the opportunity to appreciate our fellow writers who do so much for the community and give us great content to read and enjoy. Each one of you out there has the potential to become a brilliant writer,I thank you all for all the support i have recieved and i will support you guys through anything as well. Great, now that the starting speech is done, we'll get to the point.
the_enclave:
It has not been a long time since i saw you on this website, but once i did, i made sure to check out your other page as well. And boy, I realized that you're such a great writer, i was awestruck. Apart from that, i love your cause of reviewing as many pieces as you can. Also you're type of the clown of the community because every single piece that i have read of yours is funny or sarcastic in some way or another. My favorite one is: good writers described in weird ways. So thanks for all the brilliant work you do for the community.

writers of the world:
I have no words to appreciate all that you do for the community. From monthly highlights to this new virtual writing summer camp. And the peer reviews thing. Thankyou for all that you do for all of us. You created this profile out of nowhere and helped so many new users. I really love and appreciate everything you do for all of us.

sunnyv:
you are like the mother of the community. You support and encourage everyone and then all the creative content you've given us to enjoy. And your: questions you may have about BLM post is so helpful. You are always sweet and kind to everyone and you fit in everywhere in this community. I first used to wonder why everyone loved you so much and i only realized the reason after my own encounter with you. Thankyou for being such an important and nice part of this community. You are a wonderful writer.

There are soo many other wonderful people out there who have made this a perfect community. But actually each one of you is so important to me and this community in one way or another. You all deserve so much appreciation and support and im sure all of us will do brilliant work for this website together. So thankyou everyone for being a part of this community and my life. Love you all! :)

• June 14, 2020 - 5:41am (Now Viewing)

• Writers of the World

Don't worry, you're never too late! Feel free to ask for your reviews anytime!

• V-Rose

Okay, I meant chapter 9 on the last update I made for Death's Tales. Sorry about that.

• V-Rose

Chapter 6 of Death's Tales is out.
    Here's the link:

• V-Rose

Chapter 6 of Never Really Real is out! Here's the link:

• the_enclave

fun fact: I'm actually the opposite of sarcastic irl, which is why I write sarcasm. thanks for including me!

This is so lovely to do!

• mia_:)

I agree, these people are fabulous and deserve all the love in the world! <3<3

• Writers of the World

Thank you so much for the kind words & we appreciate everything you've done for us, from support to participation!!

awww the mother of the community? i don’t know, but you are seriously so kind! this is so sweet, thank you so much for putting me in here! thank you for the praise, i try my best to be nice in the community. you are so adorable. <3 love ya.