Samina

Common girl with uncommon dreams.
Perspiration always turns to perfection :-)
Youtuber
Capricorn
Hopeless Romantic
Poet????

Go and check out
Tushar Mandhan, or else I will steal your chocolates :P I don't have words for him.
Pure heart, Mishthi Sharma, V-Rose and EliathRose
----------------------------------
PLEASE COMMENT AFTER READING; THEY MEAN A LOT TO ME
----------------------------------
CHECK OUT THIS AMAZING INFORMATIVE PIECE
https://writetheworld.com/groups/1/shared/187
---------------------------------
"Paper is more patient than man" ~ Anne Frank
“You don't get to choose if you get hurt in this world...but you do have some say in who hurts you. I like my choices.”-John Green
“And in that moment, I swear we were infinite.”-Stephen Chbosky
“I want you to be the very best version of yourself that you can be.”- Lady Bird
“I am a mess"-Elio

the (extra) ordinary SILVER BALIs #randomthoughtsprompt1

7

I have been wear silver earrings for 7 years. They are easy to handle, affordable, durable and there are very few chances of losing them. There is nothing extraordinary about them. It is an ordinary, plain Bali. Neither they do have a rare design nor have been gifted to me. In fact, my mom forced me to wear it. According to her, it is ANTIBACTERIAL. 
But what’s different is that these earrings have eventually become a part of my identity. Whenever I wear them I feel a boost in my self-confidence. These give me the positive vibes to be simply best. These Balis reflect my simplicity. I don't wear a lot of jewelry. Every time I remove them I feel I am detaching and indispensable part of my identity. Now everyone remembers me with these Balis. Strangers exclaim me like THE GIRL WITH SILVER BALI. These Bali rejuvenate my mind. It gives me the energy to wake up and be me. Keeping aside my feelings attached to it silver is scientifically proven to be healthy for mental health.
These silver balis, though non-living give me a reason just to be myself.,
word count 191

• June 16, 2020 - 5:25am (Now Viewing)

• V-Rose

Contest Results are out! Come see:

• V-Rose

I really liked this. Thanks for entering. Great job!

• Jasmine khawar

Now it's giving ME positive vibes.
    Lovely :)