BizzleWrites

I'm Issy.
I'm 14 and an aspiring artist and author.
Black Lives matter.
Likes:
Bi puns
Murder mystery TV shows
Art
Shakespeare poetry
Dislikes:
I can't even be bothered writing them all down
.
Goodbi
Have a nice day

Remember to write even if you think you are bad at it, you're not

Fifteen Year-old Over-spends So Much At Book Store That She Owes Her Mother Sixty Five Dollars #Conficiens

2
Fifteen-year-old Evanora Mc-Duff spent sixty five dollars on books at Robinson's Book Shop on Saturday, when asked by a reporter what prompted these so-called irresponsible actions, Mc-Duff used some inappropriate for a wider audiences, hand-gestures, and said: Because it is classics, it is actually a great bargain to buy so many great books for just sixty five dollars. I believe that if you are buying great books you should buy as many as possible because . . .  Unfortunately the recording device used for recording Mc-Duffs words crashed from an overload of book wisdom when downloading the speech onto a computer. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.
    The gist of what Mc-Duff was saying is that in lock-down, she has yearned for good books. Mc-Duff has an uncanny ability to find many, many books that she, and I quote her on this desperately need's. Basically, Robinson's is serene, incredible, and the book-shop equivalent of Tantalus's fruit tree; all those books, but you cannot buy them or you will be broke.
      Journalist, Jacaranda French summed this story up perfectly, Yes, Mc-Duff now owes a large sum of money for those books, but . . . who can resist? I have to leave this interview now to go to Dymoc's Book Shop, no-don't put that in!

Books are the best cure for boredom, so go buy some books!
This is for competition #Conficiens 

• spurtsofdarkness

Replying: it would be great if you can add #Conficiens in the title, it makes it easier to find :)