Writers of the World

Retired.
Love you all.
[Formerly ran by Dmoral & BurningMidnightOil]

To those who remember us,
Thanks for everything, are 2 years of activity were everything, it was truly amazing.

To those who don't know us,
You missed a heck of a couple of years, but I'm sure your time here will still be amazing. Perhaps one day we'll be back and active. Perhaps.

Sad Attempt of a #appreciationpost (I didn't want to leave anyone out)

15
Magnificent jun lei has started another positive trend, #appreciationpost. And although this account doesn't typically do trends, we're going to do this one because it's a wonderful idea. However, this account wouldn't be possible without every one of you, so we decided to just do a general thank you.

We have reached 225+ followers----THANK YOU! Oh my goodness, I absolutely appreciate and love you guys. Thank you for all your unyielding support, the only thing that keeps this account running. From nominating must-reads to participating in the virtual summer camp (which was on pause because I was focusing on Must-reads, week III will be out ASAP), everything you guys do is wonderful! And hopefully, the next 4 ish years (unless we find others to pass it off to, since the e*m*a*i*l  it's connected to is fake) this account has to run (since the people behind it will no longer be of age) it will continue to grow!

Now before you guys comment a bunch of "thank you for everything you do"s just know, you've said it and thank you for recognizing it. Sometimes seeing all those comments makes me blush (my mum calls me humble, but does saying your humble mean you're not humble?) and not quite sure how to react. ;) XD. Anyway, I get the message, but if you still wanna say, feel free.

Also, I know I said I wouldn't point out anyone, in particular, to avoid missing someone (because honestly, there's so many of you that make this account what it is) but I have to point out this writer because honestly, I feel like they hold hands with this account. 

Anha (I know, what a shocker xD, everyone just loves her), but she does monthly highlights which helps me sometimes because I need to copy & paste the links (oops, did that slip?) and also gives shout outs to pieces I completely miss (since our must-reads is a nomination only kinda think). Also, every month she nominates pieces and never fails, which is everything because that means we can always count on her. And too many times she compliments us countless times and it never fails to make me blush (I'm bad at responding to compliments, sorry!). Plus, she stood up & had our back when certain "chaos" went down and that had was amazing, made me realize the community we had here. Anyway, she's a huge part of this account (even without realizing) and couldn't go unrecognized. Shall this hand-holding continue?
Once again, a users-run account (I always say this because I feel like so many people think this is actually admins sometimes). Although we have our own personal accounts, we're keeping them secret.

Also, so I keep switching from "we" to "I", I'm extremely indecisive about which to use because yes there's 2 of us but like I write out most of the time and I don't know, instinct? I'll figure it out at one point I'm sure.

• Currently Unavailable

Congrats! You deserve every one of the followers you have! ;)

oh my goodness congrats on 230 followers! you're an absolute icon and an integral part of this community, i can't imagine the inner workings of this little band of misfits (referring broadly to every writer on this site, i know most of y'all are angels) working as smoothly as it is without your enduring support. i'll gladly continue this hand-holding, and i wish the two users that run this account (feels a little bit strange to be addressing this to not just a single person anymore) the best of luck in their independent writing endeavours. it gives me a great deal of faith to know that this kind of community engagement will continue even after people like you and i are gone. thank you for everything.

know y'all obv get it a lot but
    THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU DO.
    and anha is an icon, well deserved.

"Thank you for everything you do" you're so sweet<3<3

Here's a "thank you for all you do"
    <3 <3 <3

but what else can we say but 'thank you for everything you do'? but i guess i agree, since no matter how many of 'those' words we can say, we can't express our gratitude properly enough. both of y'all (you and anha) work so hard for us and i'm not sure we deserve it haha *scratches head*. thank you for everything you do, alright? thank you thank you thank you!

“ Now before you guys comment a bunch of "thank you for everything you do"s just know, you've said it and thank you for recognizing it.” aaaack sorry!! but also not sorry: thank you for all that you do, haha. please don’t blush! or do, as we shower you with compliments. and yes, the shoutout to anha—we admire both of you for your incredible work ethic. wow. you’re truly the backbone of the community.