Writers of the World

Retired.
Love you all.
[Formerly ran by Dmoral & BurningMidnightOil]

To those who remember us,
Thanks for everything, are 2 years of activity were everything, it was truly amazing.

To those who don't know us,
You missed a heck of a couple of years, but I'm sure your time here will still be amazing. Perhaps one day we'll be back and active. Perhaps.

Midnight Victories From, Yours Truly

11
As you know I do monthly must-reads and since the May nominations for these must-reads closed the other day, I've started working on reviews. Typically I procrastinate and don't even get half of them done by the time I publish the must-reads list (normally I read, publish the piece, then go back and review). But guess who stayed up late cause they couldn't sleep!! Yeah & now I completed 8+ (quality) reviews on pieces ranging from exceptional longs proses to few lines of poetry & yeah, super proud of myself and just wanted to share my mini midnight victory (cause it's midnightish here, lol). And yeah, hopefully, I can go to bed soon but I don't know yet. Also, too lazy to link anything so yeah, here X)

June 11th, 2020: The day I completed 8+ (quality) reviews in a row

P.S
Notice I said quality because yes, I try to write you the best reviews for your pieces as I can.

P.P.S
If this doesn't seem like a victory to you, you haven't reviewed enough pieces ;)
also to lazy to delete

• crow_e

thank you for everything you do!!

congrats! that's massive productivity. i think i can only do 5 max before running out of steam. (and that's when i'm not as lazy as a sloth.)

Wowww!congrats, that's alot of work.Also you sound so funny ,I love it.Also thanks so much for all the effort you put.And alllllsooo i love the title lol

• mia_:)

*applause* that is truly a feat to celebrate! Thank you for all that you do in the community! I've been lucky to receive a review from you in the past and it was so detailed and constructive and I can tell it took a lot of time! And EIGHT? *faints* you are truly a legend <3

That is a lot of reviews! You're awesome.

• Halopoet

Soooo proud of you, such a good way to spend the night cuz you cant sleep(though i hope you sleep now) this is a real big big big victory. Congratulations.

• purplepanache

you do so much to make our experience on this website better, you truly are a great human being. thank you for existing!

thank you for all your hard work and huzzah for your midnight victory! 8 reviews in one day? whoa, that's really amazing! we love you <3