Emi

Child of God
American
Patriot
Diecisiete
Ravenclaw
Rider of the Rohirrim
Narnian
Prydain
District 12
Chef
Gardener
Writer
Artist
Seamstress
Homeschooler
Romantic
Nerd
Archer
Rifler

"And even when you think you're finished, it's not over yet," for KING & COUNTRY, "It's not Over yet"
"All of my dirt, all of my shame drowned in the streams that've made me born again," Jordan Feliz, "The River."
"Scars come with livin,' you are not alone," TobyMac, "Scars (Come With Livin')"
"I might bend but I won't break, I'll fight the elements," TobyMac "The Elements."
"Stand tall but above it all, fix my eyes on You," for KING & COUNTRY, "Fix My Eyes"
"Run wild, live free, love strong, you and me," for KING & COUNTRY "Run Wild."
"One by one we will call for a ceasefire...one by one, reaching out to our enemies" for KING & COUNTRY, "Ceasefire."
Currently reading Dubliners by James Joyce

Live In Hope

2
 March 

It's started. I knew it would happen, the quarantine. I'm not going to see my friends for weeks, months. Oh, well. Most of my friends live far anyway; doesn't matter much. I'm not going to worry about it, at any rate. Not for myself, at least I'm healthy and strong. But I'm not even worried for my family. I have trust, faith.

April

My aunt wants me to be in a prayer chain. So I'm waking up at 6 a.m. now to pray for my grandparents' safety, the country, and the safety of health workers. So many are gone. Yet, I'm not afraid. I can only hope they knew where they were going before they died. I pray for the rest...that they would be saved, that they would have more time.

May
I'm tired, stressed, lonelier than I ever thought I'd be. I'm restless, maybe: a wild heart yearning to be let outside, to roam free. But I bide my time with singing as I hoe my lettuce rows, singing alone for joy unexpected and hope unforeseen. My family is safe; I pray others' might be as well.

June
Near freedom! We're in the yellow zone, which doesn't mean much because we still have to wear these cloth masks that make me breathe badly and don't work anyway. But, I could gallop up and down our back hill. We're planning a beach vacation already, and my cousins are coming over, and I got to see him again. I feel, even as the rest of the world holds its breath in fear, that the worst is over.

This is piece is so relatable and your right May might have been the worst month for me. I was so stressed. You did a great job on this!
    I added a bit more to my story! Thank you for your support :D