Westley

They/Them
Casually contemplating the meaning of life
Constantly suprised by reality
Pfp by me (yeah, it's Fiere. Incredibly sparkly).

I like writing poetry, short stories, and the occasionaly nonfiction piece.

Here you'll find all sorts of poetry, short stories, mini series about my boys, and some D&D (dungeons and dragons) tales. Hope you enjoy!

---
You should know that you have potential.
You can do great things.
If you want you can be an amazing writer, and a great person.
Take a moment to love yourself.

#giveusbackourwords

How Mason & Astre Met

4
Mason shut the book as tears ran down his face. He held it in is hands and stared at it.

"You alright?" Astre asked. 

Mason shook his head, "My favorite character just died."

Astre patted his back, "That's always tough."

"They did nothing wrong, but died anyways! They desrved better."

Astre nodded, "I'm sure they did. But consider this: if these things never happened in books, would they still be interesting?"

Mason wiped at her eyes in the most manly fashion he could muster, "I suppose you're right."

Astre grinned, holding out a hand, "I'm Astre."

Mason accepted it and shook it, "Mason."

The library saw a lot more of those two. Both visited often throughout the summer, and ran into eachother. They discissed books and shared recommendations. Before long they gave each other their contact information.

---

Mason heard his phone ring and ran to pick it up, hearing Astre's voice, "I just finished the latest chapter, have you read it?"

"Of course, I was waiting for it to come out. How could I miss it? I don't know where it's going, but I've got lots of faith in Flos Amoris."

"I agree," Astre announced. "Do you have any ships developing yet?"

"I'm not really sure," Mason admitted. "I think Jack and Malteen would be cute together."

Astre stuck out his tongue, "Absolutely not. They're friends, and I think Jack leans mostly in the other direction. I think Malteen's relationship with Nicum holds some promise.

---

The two of them started getting together outside of the library to hang out. By mid-summer their relationship had progressed, and they started dating.
Here's how they met. If you want you can fit this into one og the storylines in your head. I think this is a good way for them to meet. I've also got an idea for a different storyline where they're childhood friends.

Did anyone get my cameo?

• Sol noctis

Heyo!!
    This was so sweet.... I'm waiting for continuation. (of course if you've thought of any.)

• queenie

This is really cute.

• mason wong

That is my name