happy butterfly

South Africa

14
poet
swimmer
reader
people's person
wtw's official little sister:)
special wtw sister to anne blackwood<3

"it's time to sing something for no other reason than to feel my voice"~Anne Blackwood

"so rearrange the world and perhaps you'll find your celebration of humanity" ~Dmoral
if you're a newbie or haven't gotton to know me yet,come say hello please! :) don't be shy:)

A bunch of thoughts sewn into one//edited/hopefully improved//

6
I've hurt more than what I thought I would in a lifetime.
Trying to pull daggers out of my bloodstained shirt.But the wounds will close and water can wash away the stains; atleast make them less noticeable, right?

But I've also loved more than I thought I was able to.
When I walk barefoot on grass,I think of those I love.I'm sure the grass loves folding in our memories into it's chlorophyll.For I believe everyone has made memories running through the soil,or lying down,petals braided into their hair.

And I've laughed more than I ever thought possible.
Twinkling tears ,sliding down red cheeks.Gasping for air as I fall onto the ground.Smile so much ,I think of the wrinkles I'll get when I'm 35.The stars are probably rolling their eyes at me by now.

This is the edited version and I hope it's better. <3

• June 12, 2020 - 5:28am (Now Viewing)

Replying: I love seeing my quote up there ^u^
    Replying again: Thanks! Nah I love our tripletdom (totally a word).

Replying: Eeek!! I can't believe you like it that much! Of course, you can; thank you!!!

• delete

Chef’s kiss! You make everything in this poem sound so numinous and heart-stopping. I love how you personify the grass, water and stars. I love these three things are natural things we will always have in our environment, contrasting with the memories of the speaker that will never come back.

• batman_is_a_cracker

replying: bro you're totally fine. you and i have the same problem

• batman_is_a_cracker

Replying: that was such a chaotic chain of comments and I related and loved every second of it

Replying: Omigosh that's such a huge compliment!! Thank you! ^u^

Replying: Thank you, buddy

Absolutely breathtaking piece!! It's got such an undefinable feel to it that feels so unique and special. I absolutely love it.

• kealoha

Wow this is so beautiful! I love the line: 'I'm sure the grass loves folding in our memories into it's chlorophyll'. This is gorgeous!

• V-Rose

Replying: Thank you for your comment on Chapter 8 of Death's Tales. The suggestion was not offensive at all and if you notice anything else I could do to help my story, please let me know. I know I need work on all of my writing and any advice/criticism is welcome.