A Certain Type of Decisive

Just your unfriendly neighborhood disaster, bringing you bi-weekly updates from the bottom of my own shoe!

Just in case a certain friend decides to rejoin this website, this was inspired by our emails, but it's about someone else haha- unless???

What I Didn't Ask in Our Emails (And Maybe I Wish I Had)

7
If butterflies grew fangs and spread disease, would we not evolve into a species that found them disgusting? If the stars could talk to us, do you think they would? If poetry was about words, wouldn't God have written the Bible herself? If we could not die, would we have colonized the bottom of the ocean, the coldest reaches of the Earth, or the hottest desert first? And if we were not so far apart, do you think we would have kissed by now?

• AbiJoy

I vote ocean! Deserts are boring and cold places make your skin chapped. Plus the ocean probably has, like, mermaids.
    Butterflies are already disgusting, but delicate! Like kids or fancy cheeses! Maybe we like them out of pity, or because we want someone else to like us for being delicate too. If stars talked, they'd probably say, "Finally! We can speak our truth," and, "Awesome writing! Thanks for thinking of us!" Seriously though, this piece tells a very cute story with a minimal amount of words and I love it!

that last line...real smooth, though