Samina

Common girl with uncommon dreams.
Perspiration always turns to perfection :-)
Youtuber
Capricorn
Hopeless Romantic
Poet????

I found this on my notepad. I wrote it last night. Don't know if it makes sense...PLEASE TELL ME HOW IS IT.

i had a dream i lost everything(written after midnight)

26

i had a dream i lost everything i can't remember anything i don't know this world seemed strange i felt like an alien foreigner my mind feels formatted i was blank stuck in a cage i was suffocating i was sweating when i woke up i realized it was a reality i lost everything i can't remember anything the world feels strange i feel exotic i am stuck in a cage i am blank
but i am breathing
i am
word count 80
date published 9-6-2020
intentional lowercase
Sorry for missing punctuations, it is intentional.

1

Replying: thanks you!

All of your pieces are amazing!

Replying: it's now mine too!

• Pavithra C.P

OMGG i love it!!!!
    Love from KERALA (India)

• Jasmine khawar

Woah!! So amazing, you write so good.
    <3

• Sol noctis

Replying.. Hey thanks for the hug... But you know virtual hugs aren't doing me any good.... I feel so lost. Ugh I'm hating it.

• løne wølf

Also how does your brain function after midnight?! Mine isn't even working at 3 in the afternoon XD

• løne wølf

Oooh wow <3

• Mishthi Sharma

I have already reread this piece 6 times and everytime I do I find something new in it. Great job!

• hi i'm jackson ;)

Verrrrry interesting....I like this piece, it sound very eerie and mysterious. And you wrote it in the middle of the night?? That makes it even more so. Crazy. I like this. I applaud you. Keep writing!

• Sol noctis

You wrote this thing last night... Like people Sleep walk.... You sleep write!!!?!? That's scary... Anyways, I need to say you sleep write very well... Great work!!!!

• elliem

The utter chaos and fear that is captured in this piece are flawless. It feels exactly like what you described: waking up from a (most likely bad) dream with no memory of it.

• Just_A_Memory

Great work Sam! The dream was a real sucker tho. I've had some wacky ones too