sunny.v

she/her | asian
wtw community’s official older sister
running off into the sunset with circe
est. april 27, 2020

swordwielding protector of all minority groups
satire sorceress, lady knight

she clasps peonies, allure, & love

if people do say that a q&a would be cool...drop the questions here, i suppose! (but just a secret between me and you: i’m not creative so i probably...won’t do anything :[ ) go ahead, boo me, shame’s never done anything but spur me on!

​100 followers! aka please help <3

18
i was initially fearful of coming off as annoying or overly proud when thinking about making this celebration. i don’t wanna seem like i’m, well...you know. but after reading the words of some very wise writers, (chrys, mia, dmoral13) i’d like to say this anyways: thank you. 

thank you for giving my writing a chance, and thank you for giving me that little red notification that lit up my day. you’ve all made this little gremlin immensely happy. 100 minions...whatever am i to do? behave? not be an internet cryptid? finally act normally in my footnotes?

that’d be a bit unrealistic. maybe you can give me some ideas, though:

i did a q&a for 50, would it be too soon to do another? should i do a giveaway? do i take a page out of chrys’ book and make a post with all my favorite lines from my pieces? should i...do anything at all?

it’d be spectacular if you could let me know in the comments as to any ideas you have! but again: thank you <3 you own my heart.
- :] if you get all the meme references in my footnotes...mwah.
-here’s to all the excessive smooching i do on here and absolutely horrible uncle jokes i make. and all the mythological ladies that i’ve claimed and wolf whistled for
-also jun lei and i have matching bios and we’re adorable and if you think otherwise you’re a dirty good for nothing liar and i’ll figuratively curbstomp your bloodline (aha jk...unless?)

• June 9, 2020 - 12:32am (Now Viewing)

Congratulations!!! 100 already? So proud to be one of them and I hope you're at 200 soon.

• fatpanda

congrats! here's to a 100 more <3

• inanutshell

congrats on 100 followers! you deserve every single one of them. been following you since my start on wtw & would actually love to see a compilation of your favourite pieces and maybe hear more about how/why you wrote them? could also serve as more of a writing q&a as opposed to a personal one that you alr did!

• rosemarywisdom

Congratulations! You deserve it. If you really still want to do a Q&A, here are some questions :)

favorite car brand?
    more to the point, cars or motorcycles?
    ideal coffee order?
    favorite film? and why is this?
    who's your inspiration? and then your writing inspiration?

• asta

you could do a compilation of your own writing, i've often seen that most works that writers like best aren't necessarily their most popular ones, and i'd love to see more of the process behind those works. again, congratulations on 100!!

• jeily

congratulations!! you deserve every single of those followers and more- your writing is incredible <3

congrats sunny! i think it's a bit soon for another q&a - your new answers won't have changed very much. i'd advise following chrysanthemums' lead and making a compilation piece of your favourite lines - this will promote the work that you loved writing and perhaps even inspire other members of the community who look up to you to take those lines as starting points - a prompt if you will - for their own writing. (but these are merely suggestions.) once again, a massive congratulations; i knew you'd hit 100 followers in no time. here's to your next milestone!

• mia_:)

YES SUNNY!!!! HURRAY!!! *throws confetti, of course* I am so proud of you and you deserve every single one of those little red numbers that pop up as you open your laptop! You are so nice and talented and are honestly such a big inspiration to me! I would advise you against doing a Q&A, because, like Anne said, they're being taken down :( Maybe do what chrys suggested, with listing your favorite lines? I might do something like that too! I was going to celebrate my last milestone, but decided against it because I got lazy :P Anyway, I LOVE YOU and you are AMAZING and CONGRATS and HAVE FUN CLEANING UP MY CONFETTI :P (lol just kidding i'll clean it up). mwah!

• Samina

Congratulations! How did I forget to follow you! Sorry... But now I am following you. :-)

Congratulations you utter amazingness!! Q & A's are so fun and if you wanna do it, woohoo! However, I have to warn you; mine got taken down for being a social post. You're awesome. <3

oop a q+a? i don't know if i can ask any questions that haven't already been answered but here's one (a bunch saying the same things): what kind of writer do you think you are? how did you develop your writing style? what IS your writing style? what is the one thing that you put above else when writing (diction, detail, imagery, etc)? what is your ultimate nonmaterial goal as a writer?

CONGRATS FOR 100! WOOOOOOOOOO! you deserve every one of your followers... or so you've been told a million times but really facts have to be restated over and over, right???? huehuehue. i've put in my two cents but i'm just gonna say, just be creative and do whatever you think is fun! the more you enjoy something, the more we enjoy it!
    ps. cherry head, :p

• Eblinn

Congratulations! I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw that I wasn't following you yet because your work is amazing! :)
    As for ideas... I would like to see your favourite lines from your pieces, that would be so interesting.

• jun lei

why curbstomp when you can curse? ;)