RavensInkWrites

United States Minor Outlying Islands

-she/her
-sapphic
my writing is pretty gay tbh. and sad. I'm a sad gay.
stick around to cry and wish you were in love.

please dont point out that i dont use capitalization in my writing. i know.

I don't have much to say, but others do so have some nice quotes:
"Keep your eyes on the stars and your feet on the ground" -Teddy Roosevelt
"If one dream should fall apart and break into a thousand pieces, never be afraid to pick one of those pieces up and begin again" -Flavia Weedn
"Everything that exists is born for no reason, carries on living through weakness, and dies by accident" -John-Paul Sartre
"There is no great genius without a touch of madness" -Aristotle
"Write drunk; edit sober." -Ernest Hemingway

10 things i love about my improving self

PROMPT: Enumeration

3
  1. i take the time to take at least one good bath a week to spoil myself
  2. i now know how to make several different amazing types of tea and coffee
  3. i wake up early every morning to call my darling and eat breakfast on the phone with them before they have to go to work
  4. i try to wear clothes that make me feel the most confident and comfortable and i look great in them!!!
  5. i dedicate part of every morning to reading outside while the morning dew is still on the grass
  6. i light my favorite candles when i sit down to write
  7. i've rather good at painting and save every glass bottle i drink to paint and put flowers in and give them to my friends
  8. i've learned a bunch of cute hairstyles for my hair, even though i'm not good at them yet
  9. i know how to make cute earrings and chokers that i hope to sell to raise money for college
  10. one day, i am going to direct a movie or write a book that will receive a reward. i am determined for this to happen
just a list about things i am proud of myself for. i've done a lot of improving in the past year.

ngl all these facts sound pretty awesome. a candle? wicked.