BizzleWrites

I'm Issy.
I'm 14 and an aspiring artist and author.
Black Lives matter.
Likes:
Bi puns
Murder mystery TV shows
Art
Shakespeare poetry
Dislikes:
I can't even be bothered writing them all down
.
Goodbi
Have a nice day

Remember to write even if you think you are bad at it, you're not

Born Into Hatred

3
Man, woman, human. They all be slaves to what we call it? Culture. The burden of society lays upon us, like heavy dirt on an ancient grave. The innocents enslaved to no human it be, taken without concern, though it not come naturally. And in an ancient time where no-one is truly free, burdens so embedded no soul without the tropes. Lovers in ropes, people in chains, not 'loud by false leader be to be their own selves. Born into hatred, whichever side thy doth take.
This piece was inspired by Shakespeare, I was reading something called 'Best of Shakespeare' and decided that I would do well to write my own. I hope you enjoy it. 

• MazeRunnerGirl

Replying: Aw thanks for being so kind! I love your writing too <3
    I'd help with the tagging but idk how to do it either lol.

• BizzleWrites

@Remi Thanks. PS, I hope I tagged you properly because I have never done it on here before, but I thought it might be the same way as on Instagram, and if I haven't tagged you can someone please tell me how to.

• Remi

Now I have haven't exactly read a lot of Shakespeare, but I feel this mimics his style quite well. Not to mention it just sounds plain cool and I love the message! ;)

• MazeRunnerGirl

You're only 13 and you can write magic like this?
    Fantastic! Keep it up! <3