isabellaangeles

Hello friends! I'm Isabella, I'm 16 turning 17 this year, and I love to read and write. I love classical books (Gatsby, Paradise Lost, Frankenstein, etc.) and I hope to be a writer. Treat people with kindness and I hope you have an amazing day! :)

"In a sense I knew that I would always love him, and I knew that he loved me too. But it didn't matter how much he loved me, because he would always love her more." -I said that once, and maybe someone else needs to hear it.

Growing Up

And so we danced, oblivious to the winds of society trying to pull us apart. As the music played, I could feel myself getting lost within the melancholy voice that we swayed to, and I found myself trapped within this moment of nostalgia that I would chase relentlessly for the entirety of my life. Then the moment ended. And the raging waters washed away the illusion and I was left with nothing but the harsh realization that I did not deserve love. I removed myself from his arms and through his tears of disillusionment he asked me a simple question that I would spend the rest of my life answering, "why?". 

• Cressida

Oh my, this is beautiful! In just five sentences, you paint a stunning, yet melancholic, picture of these two people.
    "And the raging waters washed away the illusion and I was left with nothing but the harsh realization that I did not deserve love" gosh, that line was too real. I would begin to quote other lines I liked, but then I would have to quote your entire piece! Small note: don't forget to put a comma before the conjunctions that are separating your independent clauses.
    Also, as a few people have mentioned in the comments, welcome to WtW! You're clearly a talented writer, and this site is lucky to have you :)

Wow you are such a talented writer! This piece is beautiful.
    Welcome to WTW!If you ever need help,then feel free to ask me.i haven't been here for long but I've learned a few things.Anyways I'm sure you gonna love it here;)

• MazeRunnerGirl

This is so beautiful and sad!
    "I could feel myself getting lost within the melancholy voice that we swayed to..."
    This is such a beautiful phrase. <3

You are an incredible writer! This piece is awesome, and your message box basically punched me in the stomach.
    On another note, welcome to WTW! If you need any help trying to figure out the site, feel free to drop a comment on one of my pieces. :)

• And_The_Stars_Laughed

Wow -- I love this!! Though it's short it's very powerful, and the last line -- "I would spend the rest of my life answering 'why?'" gave me chills!!! Incredible job!! :)