Summerides

Dear Gen. Z

We're at the end of the alphabet, but that doesn't mean we are the last generation in the world. Although with our actions, sometimes you might believe we are. I'm sure you notice that we are always being told we are too young to understand, and that we can't do anything about something. But may I remind you of this.
    We see more then they think, we hear more then they think, we know more then they think. If there is injustice in this world, Hell the boomers, gen X, and millennials should be terrified. 
    Most of us were raised not to see color, and most of us don't. We are the generation that is too scared to ask for ketchup at a restaurant but will willing protest for other's lives. And yes, we at the generation that ate tide pods for fun and will do anything for the vine, or a tiktok. And don't forget putting fairy comments on the presidents social media posts and attempting to raid area 51. We were raised on books and movies like the Hunger Games, and Harry Potter. These taught us exactly how to fight, and disobey the rules. We have any information on our fingertips, and can reach out to millions with in seconds. Don't forget being the most suicidal generation ever, we are not scared to die, we are scared to live in a country that discriminates against people in the 21st century, because of the color of their skin. 
    There is alot wrong with our world right now, I don't see anyone better to fix it then us. 

honestly, this sums up gen z pretty perfectly.

ah yes, us gen z-ers. marvelous work!

• crow_e

“ We are the generation that is too scared to ask for ketchup at a restaurant but will willing protest for other's lives.” never has a truer statement been spoken

• Wisp

This is absolutely marvelous! I love how much feeling there is in it and how on point it is. It just gave me chills.