Eblinn

Belgium

currently
16
indecisive
writing
reading
drawing?
likes making
friends :)

Books I have wrapped my heart around:
°The Catcher in the Rye by J. D. Salinger
°The Secret Life of Bees by Sue Monk Kidd
°Life of Pi by Yann Martel

i hope you'll take my heart

6
i. like the sun floods your neck and dries the water droplets sticking there so healingly, i want to lift your burdens, reveal a warmth gold like honey and relieving like a summer's evening breeze 

ii. like my mother would softly touch the top of my head to let my worries seep through her fingers, i want to absorb your pained tears and stroke away your fright with all the love i hold dear

iii. like a dream is a promise of standing on your tiptoes to reach the stars, i want to get spellbound by your heavenly smile from the second daylight breaks through the curtains up until moonlight throws a silver shimmer on our talks

iiii. like the ink that stained your favourite pair of jeans but somehow formed the outline of the lily i put behind your ear the other day, i want to forgive our mistakes to uncover the silhouette of the hundred reasons why my love for you will never be at stake

1

• Doodleninja

replying: haha, you're right! thx for that lil' tidbit of advice :)

• Doodleninja

it was like I felt that warm summer breeze blowing past me as I read this; such provocative, imaginative prose! this was a delight to read :)