sunny.v

she/her | asian
wtw community’s official older sister
running off into the sunset with circe
est. april 27, 2020

swordwielding protector of all minority groups
satire sorceress, lady knight

she clasps peonies, allure, & love

aaah definitely not my best work and i’m not super proud but i feel like i had so much fun writing it anyways that this one *slaps poem like a car* had to be released. *kisses it and gently tucks it into bed* she’s my baby...and she’d never do me wrong...

she’s my sugar fantasy

21
she’s a gumdrop girl, twirl her hair through your fingers
silky as candy floss, oh baby, won’t you be mine?
she’s got that sour sucker smile and luscious licorice lips
you’re a convenience store confectionary
why don’t we find love in the aisles?

i’ve got a sweet tooth, won’t you come my way?
make my heartbeat light up like pop rocks, babe
take your cocoa kisses and ignore my cavities
darling, my chest is aching for a bubblegum burst

i’m running off a sugar high, sweetheart!
no more hard to get, no more jelly bean jealousy
link your sticky fingers through mine, whisper sweet nothings of honey
you’re my only flavor of choice, lovely, you’ve set the chocolate bar too high

gas station gobstopper girl, lay some sweetness on me 

my cheeks starburst pink, can’t you see?
what we have doesn’t have to just be a sugar fantasy
let’s trade kisses between us, and i don’t mean hershey’s
oh, butterscotch beauty, let’s make this love a reality
-“got me feelin’ like pop rocks, strawberries, bubble gum!”- baekhyun’s candy
-hrngh,,#)>,,smdm,,,es,!,g,,,,gi,,,.girl,,s
-the concept of sugar + playful type of love really inspired this! it’s definitely not quality...but i had a lot of fun playing around with all these sweets! is this written for someone?...who’s to say. you’ll take me alive before you know.

• June 8, 2020 - 10:38am (Now Viewing)

• Dmoral

"i’ve got a sweet tooth, won’t you come my way?" & "let’s trade kisses between us, and i don’t mean hershey’s / oh, butterscotch beauty, let’s make this love a reality"
    are my favourite lines, but this whole piece was so light-hearted and loving---i adore it! it almost felt like one of those cheesy pop songs everyone loves and can't help but sing a long to. and the lowercase definitely worked here because it felt like you were just too excited to about describing her and were on such a high--why waste time on capitalizing? anyway, i really did like this piece!

• mia_:)

aah reread this and it's so cute! *me being frustrated that I used up all my creative juice this weekend and can't write anything* yiiiikes I miss it when the ideas just came in storms! *buys more juice and promptly drinks it all, but it makes no difference* :(( <3 (lol BLAH BLAH BLAH I"M COMPLAINING WHAT ELSE IS NEW?!) <3<3 *mwah*

Replying- hello yourself ;) yes, it’s going well, thanks for asking. I’m procrastinating by being here, which is not the most productive... XD

• jeily

this is so cute i squealed reading it

also, if you’d like to check this out with a visual, please head on over to my ig: https://bit.ly/2XE7DkD

• mia_:)

I wanted to hear other people rave about this so I came back! I agree with everyone, I am in love with this piece!

*garbled squealing* what- how. This is so good man!
    'make my heartbeat light up like pop rocks, babe'
    this is so freaking gorgeous! so gorgeous.
    also 'gas station gobstopper girl, lay some sweetness on me ' . oh, God, the imagery is stunning

• loveletterstosappho

un poquito gay? lovely

• jun lei

legit reminds me of a pop song

Replying: thanks sunny <3

wait baekhyun's candy? makes sense. this piece gives off a completely different vibe than all of your others, and if it was fun to write, then it's probably really good! :).
    bro i could use these all as pick up lines or something. the comparisons to candy... exquisite and almost makes me hungry! adding this to my favorites! cuz. this. is. brilliantly done! wow. it's just... really good ok.

• joella

ahh what this is so good!! okay, we need to know who it's written for...commencing investigation....

• mia_:)

Also, I have a quick question. So, I've been going through this super rough writer's block. Like, no ideas are in this brain of mine *cries* Do you have any suggestions? <3<3

• inanutshell

was thinking this reads like a song and then i saw the footnotes! love this so much it's so sweet and so innocent (but like the good kind..)

• mia_:)

HOW is this not quality? How dare you write something that makes me want to eat it? I totally got the playful message and it had some super strong nostalgic vibes too! I love all your candy descriptions! Like, you use so many different candies and I am hungry now! Be proud of this fabulous piece! <3<3

• thelostave

Wow. This is so beautiful and sweet (hehe)! I love it!!!