amazing grace

Christ is the way!!
Prayer Warrior
Writer
Poet
Songwriter
Psalms 19:14
lover of books
girl
daydreamer
social misfit (and proud of it)

So...I hope to be published some day, but I still have a long way to go.

Be sure to check out my series, The Girl Of Summer, C.R.U.S.H., agent files, Sea Shells And Glass Bottles. If you want me to notify you when a new chapter comes out please comment.

I liked the idea of a grab bag so here's mine:
November Grab Bag
#1: If you could live in any book world which would it be? Write a short story about your time there.
#2: A list of books you could read over and over again.
#3: What would it be like to switch bodies with your best friend? Short story
#4 A poem about two things that are opposite.
#5 Write about a weird experience you had once.
I would love to see what you write.
Don't be afraid to ask for a review. :)

#allinnowin results

10
thanks to everyone who entered my contest, you all did great. if you want to check out another contest i'm doing one that will last all summer.

results:

GRAND: Chloe :) <3

prompt 1:

1st: Samina

2nd: Ollie Octopus

3rd: lindsmariebuck

prompt 2: 
i only got three enters so i just did a first place

1st: Just_A_Memory

prompt 3:

also only did first

1st: Coolgirl2020

prompt 4:

1st: Ollie Octopus

2nd: Charisse Marison

3rd: Jason_claire:)

congrats to everyone who entered!!
by the way if you one please tell me what piece(s) you want reviewed.

• lindsmariebuck

Hey, sorry for taking so long to get back to you about prizes. But first I would just like to say thank you for hosting such an amazing contest. I can't believe I placed! I'm pretty sure that you have one review for 3rd place. If you could please review this piece for me: https://writetheworld.com/groups/1/shared/167772/version/331252

Thank you!

• Currently Unavailable

Replying: Aw, thank you. It means so much to me that you like it. Of course, I would have never thought it up without your prompt, so thank you! :)

• batman_is_a_cracker

This is your deadline to publish the last of the short story chain. If you need to jog your memory or ask for more time, here's the link:

• Currently Unavailable

Replying: your request has been fulfilled! :)
    P.S. just wondering...did you ask for more because the deadline is drawing near, or because you like the series?

Congratulations to everyone! Feel free to review any of my pieces

• Madelyn (Carolina Girl)

thank you!

• Madelyn (Carolina Girl)

hey girl what publisher was it? I have been off here for 2 weeks I shall try to get back! I have more series to write

• Chloe :) <3

Feel free to review any of my pieces + https://writetheworld.com/groups/1/shared/166740/version/336411
    I find short story writing really hard (and have so much respect for people who can write amazing short stories like a lot of the wtw community) but would love some advice on how to improve for the next one because of an assessment coming up.

All of my pieces are mostly poems and a couple of spoken word pieces - feel free to review anything and if you don't have the time comments are fine too :) Thanks for being one of the reasons I'm deciding to stay of WtW <3! Winning this kinda gave me a glimmer of confidence to keep writing!

• ReaganMarie2024

Good Job everyone!!!

• Chloe :) <3

WOAH! Wait I won like actually! (I am kinda really in shock) Thank you so much for hosting such an amazing contest! Truly a pleasure to write for such an amazing prompt! I will let you know what pieces I'd want reviewed and stuff soon! Thank you so so much <3

• Currently Unavailable

Thank you! Review anything you want of mine! Anything would be appreciated! :)

• An A in Ana

Thank you:) I don't mind whatever you pick to reveiw, anything is co ol

• lindsmariebuck

Thank you!!!

• Charisse Marison

Aw thank you so much! You can whichever piece of mine you would like to :)

• Samina

Thanks :)