PouringOutTheSun

Ireland

“In the darkness, two shadows, reaching through the hopeless heavy dusk. Their hands meet, and light spills in a flood, like a hundred golden urns pouring out the sun.” -Madeline Miller, “The Song Of Achilles.”

#blacklivesmatter

spent €60 on xenoblade and now i’m not sure if i like it ????? sadsadsadsad

I’m Sorry I Punched You In The Face, It’s Just That I Hate The Inside Of My Own Head

14

“the sun made a crown for you. he left it in that pocket of the universe you frequent.”

it’s a mess of a thing//molten magma, fire-lit stones//and you pick it up with burnt fingertips//arc of your wrist a reverent thing//glance of your bones infinitesimal//and it fits upon that head of yours perfectly//and sure it scorches the tips of your ears to bits//but it also keeps all the bad bits of your mind from spilling out//and the heat of it is good, for that hardened heart of yours.

“yeah, he decided you were too intense all the time, too up in arms. i think he needs you to thaw out a bit.”
check out Asmund’s story because i didn’t mean to base this on him but fuck, if that’s not where we ended up

1

• Ree Sethu

Wonderful!

• MazeRunnerGirl

Wow! The emotion in this piece is really compelling, this is amazing! <3

• Ursa

GODLY descriptions pots ;; dont know how you do it. this piece is otherworldly.