magzimum

a writer with a million tabs open on her laptop, looking for inspiration and scribbling on a google document <3

This is a quote-based personal philosophy I swear by. Please review this piece reflecting on your own opinions. I will publish it with your username in this piece. So it will be like a collaborative, inspirational piece others can look up to.

I Believe

PROMPT: This I Believe

2
What do you believe in?
You may believe that the world is bound to end. You may believe that milk is put before cereal.
It's a matter of what your heart tells you, not what others tell you. Beliefs musn't be borrowed or stolen. They must be born. They must be respected.
They must be there.

1

This is so funny. My beliefs are to love God first, then everyone else. All people should be loved, no matter what they've done. That doesn't mean I have to agree with them, though. On cereal? Uh, I'm agreeing with MazeRunnerGirl—cereal before milk. Or no cereal and I'll take a homemade scone instead.

• magzimum

Thank you MazeRunnerGirl, let me post it on my piece with credits to you. Thank you for the inspiring words and that little heads up of cereal coming first:)

• MazeRunnerGirl

This is awesome; short and sweet.
    my opinions? on how to treat people? Treat people with love even if they don't deserve it, or if you just don't really like them. If they like different things or believe different philosophies, love them.
    in terms of cereal? cereal first, then milk. if you do otherwise I lovingly say you are a psycho ;)