løne wølf

she/her | INFJ-T | Ravenclaw
Daughter of Hades and Persephone
hopeless romantic
professional idiot
theatre kid
k-pop stan
running with the wolves
---
black lives matter.
you are valid.
love conquers all.
---
~ Joined May 2020 ~

Thank you, thank you, thank you my angels <3

45+ Followers Q+A - ANSWERS!!

8
Hello, my angels <3

Wow! So many questions!!! Thank you all for your uplifting support and comments, it really does nourish my spirit :) So without further ado, let's get to the answers :D I deeply apologize for procrastinating this post; these answers are long overdue!

Doodleninja asked:
What's your favorite part about writing?
My favorite part about writing is probably getting to the climax or the most meaningful part of the story or piece. Once I finish writing it, I feel accomplished.

Fave current song?
Oomph, that's a hard one . . . erm, probably Can't You See Me by TXT at the moment . . . it's bound to change though XD

Fave book?
HARRY POTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER! Not sure which book, probably Order of the Phoenix if I had to choose :3 However, I do not support, at all, the straight-up RUDE, transphobic comments Rowling made on social media. I proudly support the queer community <3

What's a fact about yourself that always seems to surprise other people when they find out?
I've played the violin for about eight years ;-;

Samina asked:
Embarrassing memory.
Oh god, too many to count! Once the advanced band, chorus, and orchestra was at a competition. After orchestra performed, we string players were told to sit on the bleachers. I followed my friend to a different bleacher, but that was actually for chorus . . . I ended up learning that the hard way because they started performing and I had to TIPTOE IN THE MIDDLE OF THEIR PERFORMANCE-

What is your guilty pleasure?
Romance webtoons. The pictures are SO vivid, sometimes not in a good way for young minds XD

Any weird food combination that is good enough to try.
Does pineapple go on pizza? It certainly does for me! Also vanilla ice cream on Hawaiian pizza.

What has been your best moment this year (so far)?
I started writing a novel I dropped a long time ago, and it's going really well!!

One thing you could change about the world.
Inequality in every which way - from racism to sexism, though it'd be a HUGE difference to how the world is today.

What’s your biggest fear?
Being alone. I have NO idea how I'm going to live by myself after college and university, I might as well get a cat or bring a friend XD

If you were the President for a day what would you do?
I'd probably just spend the entire day soaking in my new home, and then get high on sweets in the infamous White House chocolate shop.

If you got one superpower what would it be?
Psionic energy manipulation. It's the ability to manipulate energy and use telekenisis. I prefer blue energy, because I'm a very visual person.

Where do you hope to be five years from now? Ten? Fifteen?
In five years, I want to be at a good college. In ten years, I want to at least have a good boyfriend for a change. And in fifteen years, I want to get a DOGGIEEEEEEEE-

mia_:) asked:
Why do you write?
I write because it seems to be the only thing I'm good at . . . and because words can have a profound effect on readers that I'm able to convey.

Funniest thing that has happened to you in quarantine?
My family and I played board games one night, and we had lots of good laughs!

Spicy or sweet?
Sweet. I used to be able to withstand spicy food, but now I just need gallons of milk to make sure steam doesn't come out of my ears.

Xx-Adventurer-xX asked:
What's your favorite type of candy (if you like/eat it)?
If chocolate is a type of candy, that would be it. However, if it's not, I looOooOOOoove Sourpatch :3

MuslimQueen06 asked:
Favorite food?
Ack, that's really tricky. I'm not a picky person, and I enjoy all kinds of food . . . but my favorite food would probably be sushi.

Favorite book/author?
I love J.K. Rowling and Rick Riordan, and like a dozen other authors (lol).

Favorite movie?
I'm a real Marvel geek. I really like Avengers: Endgame. My favorite scene is the definitely the final battle, especially the Scarlet Witch part. AaahHhhhH she's so cool-

Favorite weather?
Not too warm, not too cold. The sky is blue, the sun is shining, and there's a light breeze.

What country would you like to visit?
SOUTH KOREAAAA!

Weird food combination or weird food you like?
Pineapple on pizza. Might not be weird to some people, but it's weird to some of my good friends.

Poetry or short story?
Ooh, that's hard. I think I'll go with poetry.

What brought you to write the world?
It was originally a website for sharing creative writing as part of a Gifted and Talented program, but I fell in love with WTW and published piece after piece after piece XD

4ExtraShotsOfEspresso asked:
Coffee or tea?
Probably coffee, although I'll only drink frappés.

Jasmine khawar asked:
When you did you get to know you have a talent of writing?
I always loved writing stories, and as I started writing more and writing longer pieces, I realized that it may actually be a hobby of mine. I polished my skills over the years, and I can consider myself an okay writer at this moment in time :D

Favorite song?
This one's hard. Because Doodleninja already asked, I'm going to say something different from what I answered to his question . . . hmm, I'll go with We are Bulletproof: The Eternal by BTS.

In which place do you like to write?
I like writing inside and with music, preferably Kpop (lol).

Favorite animal?
Wolf. I love the wolf. They're so majestic and just downright beautiful in my opinion. I've loved them for a long time, hence my pen name XD

Day or night?
Somewhere in between. I like cool evenings, when the sky fades from fiery orange to soothing navy. I like both day and night equally.

batman_is_a_cracker asked:
Favorite topic? (to read about, to write about, to hear shouted in the streets)
I like reading about animals. I write about many topics XD. I want to hear equality shouted about in the streets.

Favorite genre? (to read, to write)
I read fantasy and dystopian. I write fantasy :D

Favorite color? (to wear, to see, to use)
My favorite color is blue, particularly a darker blue. My favorite color to wear would probably be black because it matches with everything. Blue is especially calming to the eyes for me, and I like to use a variety of different colors in my homework papers (and then greatly irritate my teachers).

Favorite memory?
Whenever I sing, dance, or participate in theater, I always make happy memories.

Favorite food? (sweet, savory, salty, spicy)
My favorite food ever would be a Chinese-style sticky rice cake (糯米糕 a.k.a. nuò mǐ gāo). My favorite sweet food is cake. I like savory mild curry. French fries are my favorite salty food. And I loOooOOove spicy noodles. With the soup. (my mouth would be on fire but i. don't. care. because. it's. so. good. pass the milk~)

Favorite outfit? (formal, casual)
Formal
: I'm no fashionista, but my favorite would probably be a long half-up half-down asymmetrical dress. I would like the waist to be high and accented. I would prefer a blue dress.
Casual: Dark hoodies or a shirt with a BTS logo on it would do.

Favorite show?
Run BTS :3

Favorite character? (from a book, from a movie, from a show)
Book
: Hermione Granger/Katniss Everdeen/Annabeth Chase/many others :D
Movie: Scarlet Witch
Show: Polaris and Blink from the Gifted
(i just realized all of those characters are female. call me feminine if you want)

Favorite quote, if any?
"When life gives you lemons, squirt someone in the eye."
"Some people deserve a high-five. In the face. With a chair."
"No one is born ugly, we just live in a judgmental society."

Your ideal partner, appearance-wise?
For some reason I love shaggy hair that he plays with a lot. Seductive eyes. A voice dripping with honey. A flawless smile. a NiCe bOdY-

your ideal partner, personality-wise?
Loyal to me and me alone. Kind and thoughtful. Has a seductive side.

Favorite piece? (of yours, of others)
My own
: Others
Favorite author? (on write the world, published)
Write the World
: All of them. Every single one <3
Published: Rick Riordan, the non-transphobic J.K. Rowling >:(, and Erin Hunter.

Favorite place? (to visit, to stay)
Visit
: Florida, specifically the amusement parks and with friends.
Stay: Uh, anywhere with functioning air conditioning, good food and aesthetic views.

Tapasya asked:
Fav manga?? Character in it?? And why???
Ack! I don't read manga! But I read Webtoons (does that count ;-;)
Fav Webtoon: unOrdinary/True Beauty/Let's Play/Subzero/Cursed Princess Club/many others, i can't decide lol
Characters (as in the webtoons listed above): Seraphina/Jugyeong/Vikki/Kharis/Gwen
Why:
  • Seraphina is badass and I frigging love her. Although I really want to slap John for making her cry.
  • Jugyeong is hilarious and she's relatable.
  • Let's go Vikki! She teaches yoga and is overall just a very calm person. Also she's such a good friend for Angela and a cinnamon roll <3 Oh, and did I mention she's a nudist XD
  • Kharis is Kyro's sister and just frigging beautiful. I'm currently rooting for the Nouren-Kharis ship.
  • Gwen, ah Gwen, is an insecure and kind-hearted princess from the Pastel Kingdom. I hope she gets the love she deserves <3
anoushka1705 asked:
Favourite wtwers?
Everyone <3

Physical appearance? (You don't have to answer this if you don't want to)
I will give a brief description. I have dark brown almond eyes. When light shines on them it becomes a hazel color (*checks in mirror so to make sure I haven't been lying to myself and everyone I meet*). I have warm beige skin ('cause im asian) and my upper lip is larger than my lower one (is that important ;-;). AaAAannd, puberty hit me like a truck.

Thing you love most about WtW?
The people, of course! The support and peer reviews are what make WtW so special to me. I can learn from others, and that's great!

Thing you love about yourself?
Uh . . . nOThInG- just kidding, I think I like my creativity the most about me.

One thing you would change about how people perceive you?
Well, they think writing is a talent. A talent that people are born with. I don't believe that, instead, I believe it's a skill. You have to polish it and nourish it over time.

Any favorite comedians?
Trevor Noah? Jimmy Kimmel? Uh . . . does BTS count (they. are. hilarious. fight me.)?

A song that never gets old?
BOGO SHIPDAAAAA (Spring Day by BTS)

Your writing process?
So first I'll sit down and eat something. Then I'll think. And think. And think. Until I have a basic sketch in mind. Then I'll write. I'll usually add things along the way. When I'm done, I'll look it over again and add a thing or two. Repeat process if needed, and then I'll publish.

Celebrity crush?
Literally every k-pop idol. Every single one.

An author you're inspired by?
J.K. Rowling, though her transphobic comments are UNACCEPTABLE, so I'll just go with Erin Hunter for now.

sunny.v asked:
What’s a writing style you particularly like?
Descriptive (is that a writing style?). I like it because I particularly love details and imagery. It makes the writing "come to life", per se.

Admired wtw writers?
Everyone, but especially mia_:)sunny.vpoetriHappy butterfly, chrysanthemums&ink, and like a gajillion others.

What’s your favorite topic/subject to read about on here?
Ooh, I love poetry. The poets on this website are all INSANELY TALENTED.

Going off of the previous questions, what’s your favorite to write about?
I love to write angsty or dark things, but I also like writing poetry and fiction.

If you could blend some people’s writing style (on wtw or just in general) to make your personally favored style, who’d you blend?
I'd blend Erin Hunter's descriptive writing with chrysanthemums&ink's freaking POWERFUL poetry, and then sprinkle in some writing by mia_:) and sunny.v. I'll also serve with a side of poetri and Rick Riordan.

Do you feel your irl personality translates well to here?
I believe it does, though I do keep a few personal things hidden.

How tall are you?
Average height, I guess. I'm not super tall or super short. I'm like five feet-ish?

Your happiest moment you’ve had at school?
uuHHhhh, when I got 100%s on my math tests 8 times in a row. Call me a nerd. Go ahead. XD

How’re you so cool?
I am? *screams* MOM IM COOL AHAHAHAHAHAH

Where would you vacation to, ignoring all other costs, and why?
I WOULD GO INTO A VOLCANOOOOOO (don't ask)

ava09 asked:
Bias?
In BTS, Jimin, wrecker Yoongi. In TXT, Huening Kai, wrecker Beomgyu. In Twice, Dahyun, wrecker Mina. In Mamamoo, Hwasa, wrecker Solar. In BlackPink, Jennie, wrecker Rose. AND THERES MOREEEE

Fav place in the whole wide world?
Hmm, home, in my backyard at sunset with a light breeze and a book.

Fav animal?
Wolfieeeee! One of the reasons my username is Lone Wolf.

One thing the world needs more of?
Hmm. Common sense in our world leaders or just the general public.

Sports (if so which ones) or are they not your thing?
I play tennis, but can't say I'm good at it.
Woo! That got really long. Thanks everyone for all the overwhelming support I received; this community really is the greatest, filled with talented and just FANTASTIC writers!

You're definitely cool lol. I am also quite jealous of your test results. I'm not great at tests, and my current math teacher has SO MANY and they count for 70% of your grade!!!

• mia_:)

*blushes* thank you so much for mentioning me so many times! i feel honored to be one of the writers who you admire! <3 you seem super cool and your work is awesome! i especially relate to how you'd spend your day as president (i would like to change a whole lot of things about our country, but none of that's gonna happen in a day so i'd just chill and eat chocolate!) again, so honored to be mentioned! <3<3 :D *screams quietly*

• Jasmine khawar

Great!! I also love wolfs and fox too XD.

aah, you seem so interesting! have you read my dear cold blooded king?
    (also, my wtw has been glitching so muchhhh ughhhh so it showed me that i wasn't following you when i was, so i did it by mistake, superrr sorry abut that!)

aw you’re so sweet. thank you for naming me so many times! i enjoyed reading your answers hehe also my biases are hopekook and in txt it’s beomgyu!

oh my gosh okay what to unpack so i was scrolling through the dash and just randomly decided to look at your q&a and i'm trying to keep my composure rn so here goes:
    CAN'T YOU SEE ME IS SUCH A BOP I-
    the 'we are bulletproof:the eternal' mv tho i cri TT
    yesss spring day is a queen. bogo shipda indeed ;-;
    unordinary is getting crazier and crazier but my favorite characters will forever be the remi, blyke, and isen trio i love them
    run bts is just betrayal in a show tbh. jinjinjara
    even though you didn't ask: bts bias: jimin (bias wrecker changes like everyday). txt bias: soobin. txt biaswrecker: yeonjun.
    aw, thanks for the shoutout. you seem so sweet! <3 my moarmy heart is quaking (japanese comeback from txt oop-)