rchsoccer

Just a guy with some words in his brain. Never really tried anything like this, but I wanted to get out of my comfort zone.
17

I love reading, especially Percy Jackson.
I like Avatar: The Last Airbender and The Legend of Korra.
I am a Senior who really doesn't know what is going on.

Last Night I Dreamt

7
I was in a room.

Surrounded by the people I hated most.

I ran, not looking back.

I was alone. No backup, no help, no friends. My captors wised up, chasing me. I fled to a wooded area, one I had pictured a hundred times before. I stopped running, catching my breath, and I looked at where I had been kept. It was some sort of makeshift house, held together by duct tape and hope. I walked down the tree line, just out of sight of anyone looking into the woods. I was concealed.

I stumbled upon a new house. This one much better craftsmanship. It looked as if I'd designed it, then I realized I had. I found an oxygen tank outside. I picked it up and entered the house. Inside, it looked just as I remembered. I looked out the windows, checking to see if anyone was pursuing me, and sure enough a couple guys wandered into view. I checked through the house, found the back door and exited.

As soon as my feet hit the dirt, something hit the wall behind me. I knew I didn't have many options, but I help up the oxygen tank and took a fighting stance. I wielded the tank, trying my best to deflect the bullets from my assaulter's gun.  The first ricocheted off the tank by some miracle and hit the house behind me. the second hit the tank and then my hand grabbed it as it hit my shoulder. I knew something was off, and I checked the bullet, expecting it to be rubber. To my surprise it was a bouncy ball.

I had no time to think about why this person would shoot me with a bouncy ball, so I charged. I hit him in the stomach with the tank, and then over the head, and he looked back at me unfazed. 

I looked behind him and saw my friend, Bill. I looked back at my attacked to see it was Bill's brother. I apologized profusely, but he claimed that it was fine. We went back into the house together and everything faded.
This was my dream last night. I don't usually dream, so I thought it would be fun to document it. I know it is kind of weird, but I tried to describe it as accurately as possible. If anyone can interpret it, go ahead.

• June 5, 2020 - 1:41am (Now Viewing)

• Sol noctis

Hehe... How do you manage to remember your dreams? I cannot even remember anything happening in the real world, forget dreams.. XD
    By the way you write well... Actually very well... Keep going buddy..

Cool dream! It's always nice to remember them (I guess unless it's like a nightmare or something). I've literally had a dream so weird, I made an entire competition on this site about it. Anyway, welcome to the community. If you need any help starting out on the site, feel free to comment on one of my pieces, and I'll be right over.

• Turpurty Dragon

This is really cool! I've thought about writing my dreams before, but they are usually pretty crazy so I don't. But seriously bro, keep writings stuff, it's really good!

• delete

This is so vivid and well-remembered for a dream. I mostly forget mind which a bummer because dreams make great stories. I really think that you should expand on this idea, it would make a great action or thriller story. Perhaps you could do a novel series? In your next draft, could you look at different sentence starters than the word, ‘I’ and maybe look at describing how the narrator feels in more detail. Is he sweating and panting because he’s panicked? Is his heart racing? Fantastic work. Welcome to WtW!