mia_:)

13 || she/her || wtw's resident adoptee :)

let's be friends! :) <3

mochi waffle :D

est. march 5, 2020

Why not take each milestone as it comes? Let me know what you think in the comments!

Thank You SOOO Much!!! <3<3<3

7
Thank you so much for 150 followers! All of you are amazing, talented people and it means so much to me that you all support me! I figure, why not celebrate every milestone? Life's more fun that way! So, I just finished a Q&A and there's been a total flood of user-hosted competitions, so what do you all want? I could do another q&a, I guess, if you guys want. If you have any other ideas, please comment below with ideas! Thank you all again for being so fantabulous and incredible! 
xoxoxo
mia :)

congratulations on 150 followers! if everyone says you're so nice, it must be true. to congratulate you, may 2020 wtw highlights are live, upon your request :)
    https://bit.ly/2Y5VAMe

• Dmoral

if i could take anyone under my wing on WTW, it'd be you. and selfishly, i think i did for a bit ;), i absolutely adore you mia, you're absolutely sweetest thing on WTW that i've ever come across. it's no surprise you've accumulated this many followers, you deserve it for your ever-evolving writing. keep up the magnificent work & in no time you'll have more! <3 i just stopped by to pick up some of my work from my portfolio-but glad i stopped by your page, now i can saw--congrats! wishing you the best1

p.s
    thanks for your wonderful comment on my piece, 'sapphic visionaries'!

• jun lei

hi! i just saw your lovely comment, and thank you so much for your sweet support. as for the community challenge, it's so funny that you brought that up! i'm actually working on the draft of another similar challenge, but without a maximum amount of writers you can shout out. if you're interested, i think i should have it up by tomorrow afternoon!

• Jasmine khawar

Congratulations...so happy for you:) <3
    And I like your work. You deserve it

congratulations! you're so kind and deserve every one of them! :)
    hmmm... i did this thing for 50 followers, your favorite lines from your favorite pieces? might be fun, but it's just a suggestion. love you <3

Hey girl, congrats! You are amazing! :)

congrats love! *smothers you in hugs* this girl here...she’s my baby! *finger dances* mwah mwah mwah! also you already finished a q&a so...hm...my q&a hasn’t been taken down yet so i’m not sure what wtw’s stance is on it. maybe you could make a piece about followers/friends? not sure, but that’s what I was thinking of for my next milestone. congrats! i say this as we’re talking back and forth over the peer review haha

Woo! Congrats mia!

First of all: CONGRATULATIONS!! *steals the thing and throws confetti*
    Second of all: I don't think we're allowed to do Q & A's anymore. Mine got taken down because it was a "social post".

Oh my gosh you are the sweetest little thing!
    Congrats you deserve it<3