Chloe :) <3

Hi! I'm Chloe :))
Gemini
High school Student
Loves poetry & Spoken Word
Hopeless Romantic (sometimes )
Trying new stuff and styles
With a mission to change the world somehow !
Joined April 2020

Follow for a follow back <3

Please Read and comment! Extremely hard to write and extremely important to me.

Is it time to say goodbye...? | [Important Personal Piece]

12
My heart is a mix of emotions, 
Deeper than ever could compare,
The sky painted in brilliant colours,
If only a minute I could spare. 

The pitter patter of raindrops,
Sliding down the window frame,
But my tears are cried in silence,
It was never about the fame. 

Myself was never enough, 
To make the impact I wanted to make,
The strong wall on the outside cracks,
On the inside everything's about to break.

Its an emotional time, 
A whirlwind of confusion.
Is it time to say goodbye, 
Should that be my final conclusion?

I have 72 followers and I truly never believed that I would get even one, that even one person would read the scribbled down words, in lines that rhyme and think she's not completely terrible at this. WtW gave me a sense of confidence that I always had to pretend I had, but never really did - a voice that could be heard and a sense of expression. Lately I'm just not feeling like myself, and wondering if its time to say goodbye? I haven't even been here two months, it feels too short to give up. Very undecided but is it? 

My life to this point has been filled with exclusion, 
This journey seems like a fantasy illusion, 
I feel like my presence here is an intrusion, 
I hope I'm wrong, I write with effusion.

Please comment below what you think of this piece? Whether you think I should leave or stay on WtW and why... If I do decide to leave, or you want me to just know this journey would've been incomplete without all of you and I'll stay on WtW till my contest is over before really making an exit. So much love <3 and please all of you keep writing!!

You have a great talent! You are an amazing writer! It is up to you but if you do leave, please promise to keep writing! If you stay then know that we all look forward to reading what you write!

Aww, I'm sorry you feel that way. Just follow what you think is right for yourself. You will have my support whether you decide to stay or leave. You seem like a really great person, (and you are a brilliant writer), so I'm sure you'll figure it out. I hope your decision comes easily to you. Sending all of my love and support! :)

• queenie

Don't let other people's opinions get in the way of what you really think you should do. Reading this piece, I can tell you are a talent writer at a crossroads, and that is completely fine. Really, it's normal. Just know that no one person's voice is valid than anyone else's. Though it may take a little bit of time getting situated, I can tell you'll make it. Look at all the supportive comments down below. You and your work certainly matter to a good load of people.

• amazing grace

results are up.

• CrazyNinjaKid

You are so inspirational and an amazing writer! Even if you feel not (which is completely okay, we all have those times) remember YOU ARE!!

• CrazyNinjaKid

Omg what the what??? Leaving???!?!?! I think not sister!

tHaT iS aGaiNsT tHe rULes

• journal.scribbles

The previous comments say it better than I ever could. You will be missed if you decide to take a break, but it's completely up to you. Do what you think is best for your mental and emotional health. Hang in there! :)

• Chloe :) <3

Thank you all! Might take the weekend off WtW and then decide ! the support means a lot though so thank you!

• batman_is_a_cracker

We love you <3 I hope I could help.

• batman_is_a_cracker

And no, I don't think it's too soon. I've only been here for about two months, too, and Write the World already has a place in my heart. I'm sure you've noticed the change in tone in the past week and I'll admit, it's made me... a bit uncomfortable, so I understand needing a breather.

• batman_is_a_cracker

I think it's just good to keep in mind that you can always come back. There's always gonna be a place for you here. When/if you're ready, we'll all welcome you with open arms.

• batman_is_a_cracker

As cliche as it sounds, I think you should listen to your heart. If you keep having these thoughts that say "Should I leave? Should I leave? Should I leave? Should I leave? Should I leave?" then deep down, you probably want to leave. I don't know how it is for you but my decisions are constantly shrouded by anxiety and it's stopped/delayed me from making choices.

amazing piece! I have been feeling the same lately. WTW has been a fun place... up to last week. I felt like it was a bad environment for me. I was getting angry all the time about it. It's okay. Maybe take a two-day break and come back fresh. That is what i did. It's okay Chloe, I will be here to support any decision you make!

• crow_e

Hi Chloe! Just letting you know that your presence will be missed if you leave. Right now is a tumultuous time for all of us - it’s okay not to feel like yourself. Don’t expect to be as productive or as emphatic in your work as you have in the past. Take a break if you need to - but don’t give up hope here just yet