Crazy

I love reading, writing and drawing. I've read so many books and still can't stop.
In love with movies and books
Loves eating
Dislikes school
15
Loves Fantasy

What do you think?

I have a challenge for you!!!#Wisdom

5
I'm trying to understand what makes people write so well, so I ask you what music moves you, what do you do to write. Write a paragraph or two and tell me what makes you write, what inspires you to write. It can be as long as you like, get down to the details, list songs that have helped you. I'm asking for the writers who are struggling with ideas, for you to help them. Is it music that helps, another persons story. Is it something you own, another person. Write it!

If you accept like and comment below. It's up to you what you tell me but be dramatic, adventurous spread your wisdom!!! This has no due date, just add your piece when you want. When I have enough i'll post up the pieces I have. Write the word count in the foot notes. Can you please write #wisdom in the title for me to find it.

Thanks again to my fans, keep on writing!
Write it in a poem, a story, essay what ever you see fit. Good luck:)

• Lovestowrite

I write because it allows me to express myself. It also sets me free in a way. Writing unlocks stories and poems that I thought I could never write. It also can shed light and bring attention to issues in society. Writing is special to me, I'm not really sure how to explain it. Words are powerful, and if used correctly, I like that. :)

I guess I am a pretty quiet person, and I am sad often I guess. I like to write about sad or dark topics, sometimes about happy things. And yeah, I listen to sad songs and surprisingly, they make me feel better.
    I get inspiration by the events around me. They might be problems on the news, conversations, things like that. Ideas are all around you, waiting to be discovered.

• K-9crazy

Uhh... I wouldn't say I'm a great writer, but it has been a few years since I started.
    Two things spark inspiration for me:
    1. My emotions.
    I'm usually a pretty chill person, so strong emotions aren't something I like to express often. Once in a while though something happens, and everything just breaks loose into a wonderful masterpiece that everyone loves, but I'd rather disown that show my family.
    2. Other people's experiences (and how they relate to my own)
    Everyone has unique experiences. One thing that inspires me to write is reading about other peoples experiences. Someone may have been in a situation where they experienced loneliness. That is something I have suffered from in the past as well. Then I will write something inspired by what I read, using knowledge and past experiences to guide me.