mia_:)

13 || she/her || wtw's resident adoptee :)

let's be friends! :) <3

mochi waffle :D

est. march 5, 2020

not super proud about how this one turned out, but it's words and I think it captures the feeling so yeah :/

mauerbauertraurigkeit

6
"keep your friends close and your enemies closer" they say, but does that mean my closest friends will soon become my nemeses?/ carving me out from inside my chest/ eat away at my organs while i suspect nothing/ i don't know i don't' know i don't know/ why why why/ is it all a mask, a facade/ you nod at me in the courtyard/ i can't be exposed can't be vulnerable can't let you in/ friendliness or love or hate or hostility/ swirl them together on my palette until they become a muddy mixture and you can't tell where one ends and the next begins/ the portrait of my life is mud mud mud swirl swirl swirl/ i wish i could tell if you love me/ i can't i can't i can't/ omelets on a winter day and hot chocolate in the summer/ how can i trust you when i can't trust myself?
https://www.dictionaryofobscuresorrows.com/post/25422386446/mauerbauertraurigkeit

it's a real word! mauerbauertraurigkeit: the unexplainable urge to push people away, even those you love

replying: oooh so excited for it!! i saw some good prompt stuff in those comments, so i’m super anticipating what you’ll put out!! :D here’s to defeating writer’s block! *hugs you and picks you up and spins you around* *even though you’re probably taller than me* *breakdancing ensues instead*

• elliem

Reply: they were supposed to be out today, but I’ve been super busy from school. I’ll try to get it out today but I might not be able to sorry :(

replying: oh girl i totally feel you lol. try eating ice cubes. that sounds SOOO weird and random but it calms me down. <3

i’m rereading this and it’s amazing as the first time i read it. wow.
    replying: you’re so sweet! ;-; i’ll get better. and no, dearest, you didn’t offend me at all!!! not one bit!! i was just joking around haha cause chrys and i like to tease each other a lot (she calls me moose because she’s a little devil) so i was just poking fun at my nickname. your comment was actually really funny, that’s why i emphasized it!!! no offense whatsoever. <3 you’re so sweet. *gentle head pats and lovable breakdancing*

dang i can't believe i just found this now. how do i use words to describe this masterpiece???? that's right, i CAN'T. you're too good.
    replying: yup, you got it right! i'm a noob at both coffee and tea but i guess i really like chrysanthemum tea! bubble tea is really good too... dang i need to expand my horizons. ily too <3

• Tushar Mandhan

wohhh!! That was deep

oh you did so so so wonderful at embodying the word! i am now infected with paranoia...JUST KIDDING! or am i...or are you a nemesis...hahah