Coolgirl2020

OK, so I am fourteen, I love to read, and I LOVE THIS WEBSITE!!! I am straight and I am a Christian, but everyone should get equal treatment (women, trans, etc.). Running out of words, so...check out my MUST READS piece! BYE NOW! :)

Love Marvel and DC! Check out my Eight People To Go, Cedric + Hermione, and The Academy of Minds! Thanks! <3

Cedric + Hermione Part 21

10
     Once she had gotten far enough, Hermione slumped onto the floor. “Stupid git,” she muttered under her breath. “He has to ruin everything, doesn’t he?”
     “Jean? What are you doing here?”
     Hermione looked up to see Cedric towering over her, a concerned look on his face. “I could ask you the same question.”
     “I...was looking for some place to be alone.”
     “How come?”
     Cedric sighed, sitting down next to Hermione. “Promise you won’t hate me after I tell you?”
     “I promise.”
     “I went outside to take a breather. The Ball wasn’t over and Cho was still inside, dancing. Unfortunately, I wasn’t alone. Lavender Brown popped out of nowhere and kissed me straight on the mouth.” Cedric wiped his lips fervently with his sleeve. “Anyway, before I could do anything, Cho came out.”
     “What’s the problem? I thought you didn’t like Cho?...”
     “I don’t! At least, not in a romantic way. She’s an old friend...and I already told you that my parents and her parents think we’re the perfect couple. So, apparently,” Cedric continued angrily, “all that pressure addled her mind! She confessed that she liked me, right then and there!”
     Hermione raised an eyebrow. “Oh, poor you,” she said in mock pity. “A pretty, smart, nice, and perfect in every way Ravenclaw likes you. Isn’t life unfair?”
     Cedric glared at her. “I already told you that I like someone else! And having one of my best and oldest friends like me...that just makes everything awkward. So, I immediately blurted out that I didn’t like her back. In front of Lavender! Augh, I’m such an idiot.
     “Cho just ran. I wanted to follow her, to apologize...but I had to stay behind and modify Lavender’s memory.”
     “What?” Hermione stared at Cedric, shocked.
     Growling, Cedric turned away from her. “Don’t look at me like that! I had to! Lavender’s the biggest gossip in the school. She would have humiliated Cho and I couldn’t let that happen! You hate me now,” he said softly, “don’t you? Or, at least, you must think I’m an idiot. Running around, breaking hearts...”
     Hermione lifted her left hand and turned Cedric’s face until he was facing her. “Cedric,” she began, staring into his beautiful gray eyes that were wet with frustrated tears, “I could never hate you.”
     Cedric placed his hand over her’s, which was still on his face. “Thank you, Jean.”
     Feeling her face grow hot, Hermione began to pull away.
     “Wait.”
     Hermione looked back into Cedric’s eyes, her heart beating at a thousand miles an hour. “Yes?”
     Her heart melted into a melty pile of goo as he closed the distance between their faces.
     Mint...he tastes like mint. And his lips are so warm...so soft. He tastes so good.

Hermione leaned into the kiss. Her arms went around his neck, and she could feel his going around her waist.
     It feels good, doesn’t it? a voice in her head whispered. Your first kiss? But...it’s not genuine, is it? He’s Cedric Diggory. Why would someone, who can pick any girl in the school...pick you?

Hermione suddenly pulled away. Her lips felt cold without Cedric’s covering them. “Cedric, what are you doing?”
     TO BE CONTINUED...
99.99% of this belongs to J.K. Rowling.

• Jasmine khawar

So beautiful!!! Waiting for the next part <3
    And sorry for checking out it late...

• Chloe :) <3

Wowowowow !! This is amazing :)

• ava09

ADHUSHDUI OMG OKAY THEN
    I second what everyone else has said and I can't waitttt for the next part. :)

• Arzu

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I can't believe that they kissed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait for the next part!!!!!!!!!!!

• V-Rose

AHHH!!! Internal screaming because I would be grounded if I screamed out loud! WOW! You have my full and undivided attention. Amazing!
    Chapter 5 of Never Really Real is finally out! Here's the link:

• Ollie Octopus

Oh, I wonder what is going to hAppen next!