anonymous_123

gender: you can most likely see

I want to make people inspired and happy!

This is for Mason Wong's contest! Go check it out on his account. Great job to everyone who submitted into his contest!

#mysecondcontest2 My Lovely Farm

7
My mom drove on the rock road. As we drove up, I could hear the birds chirping. It was so sweet and peaceful. We parked the car near the barn. I opened the car door and ran to my grandmother, she was the best grandmother in the world. I gave her a big hug and kissed her red lips. I ran up the stairs to the porch and looked at the view. The garden, the rocks, the mountains, the trees. It was peaceful and beautiful. Even on the worst days, when it rained and the sun wasn't out, the view was still perfect. I loved being able to run in the grass and dirt, being able to put my feet in the mud and between my toes. Sometimes it would be algae from the frog pond. The frog pond was pretty too. It had big rocks and boulders near it, so we could sit or stand on to view the frogs. There were some flowers near and a big American flag in front. It is beautiful, calm. Behind all of this was the woods. The woods are fun to explore and just to be free. It's the perfect place to play and have fun. This is where I want to be and how I want to live every day. This world needs peace and hope, laughter, and fun. My lovely farm reminds me of that. In this world now, there are riots, protests, etc. That is violence, but my farm shows peace. It's there to remind us of happiness. I want to share that with everyone so they could know what I love, peace, nature, and my lovely farm. 

1

• Princess Maria

This is so calming and encouraging. I love the serenity you show through this little farm amidst so much turmoil. Really happy feeling.

• anonymous_123

Thank you!

• Mishthi Sharma

Love the description!!!!