Sara Lin

Would you... Maybe...
Review my pieces?
Haha, just kidding.
---
Unless?

Do you like any of these colors?

10 Colors that I Like

PROMPT: Enumeration

5
  1. Lilac purple. This also happens to be my favorite color. I just like how it's a soft, quiet color, like a breeze on a warm day.
  2. Sky blue. Blues are some of my favorite colors because they have a calming vibe to them. Sky blue is a calm blue that I can see every time I look up at the sky.
  3. Bubblegum pink. This pink is a bright, bubbly (hehe) color that never fails to make me smile. It's like a puppy playing with its owner on a sunny day.
  4. Mint green. I love mint green because it's a cool, pretty color. It looks as minty as its name!
  5. Royal purple. I love all purples in general, but this one is special. It feels like power but also a calm, cool, and collected leader.
  6. Ultramarine Blue. Ultramarine blue is also a lovely blue. It shocks you to the core by how bright but also vibrant it is.
  7. Black. Black is simply a nice color, a border from the depths of the world. Don't say, "it's a shade", because I don't care.
  8. White. White is a crystal clear color that is also a perfect border from the heights that burn our eyes. I like it for similar reasons of black.
  9. Melon green. I like this color quite a bit. It's a nice, cool, refreshing hue, like a glass of lemonade with condensation.
  10. Cream yellow. This color has a soft, warm feeling. It feels like fuzzy socks and a blanket during a freezing winter night.

1