Westley

They/Them
Casually contemplating the meaning of life
Constantly suprised by reality
Pfp by me (yeah, it's Fiere. Incredibly sparkly).

I like writing poetry, short stories, and the occasionaly nonfiction piece.

Here you'll find all sorts of poetry, short stories, mini series about my boys, and some D&D (dungeons and dragons) tales. Hope you enjoy!

---
You should know that you have potential.
You can do great things.
If you want you can be an amazing writer, and a great person.
Take a moment to love yourself.

#giveusbackourwords

Announcement!

8
Guess who is officially a published author? Some time ago I entered a poem in a competition, and it has been chosen to be published in a book. I now not only have works published online, but something that will be in print.

I really would just like to thank you all. I am so happy and proud to have be part of this community. This is one of the best online communities I've had the honor to be a part of. You're all so kind and supportive, and I really hope I've been returning that.

Here I've learnt new writing styles, and have recieved numerous helpful tips. I truly believe coming here has helped me as a writer. I've got lots of plans for writing, and I'm excited for the future. Thank you all for being a wonderful part of this experience!

• June 1, 2020 - 10:50am (Now Viewing)

• mia_:)

I can't wait to read it! Congrats again! My poem is called Beauty in a Cage and is one of the first poems I've ever written, so I'm not exceptionally proud of it, but I'm still happy to technically be a published author! One step closer to my dreams!

• Westley

Also, if you're in it, I'd love to know which poem is yours!

• Westley

Thanks, you can find/preorder the book on Poeticpower.com. The title of my poem is The World Is Full Of Stories.

• crow_e

congrats! getting published is a huuuuge milestone and I’m so happy for you!

• mia_:)

Yay! Oh my gosh! I think I'm in that book too? Can you tell me the title of your poem so I can try to find it? That is such a huge milestone and I am so proud of you!!!

• amazing grace

you like achieved my dream. where could i find it?

• Westley

Thanks guys. Truthfully I already forgot the name of the contest. The book will be titled A Celebration Of Poets.

• batman_is_a_cracker

Here are the results for #Howdy:

• VividReverie

Congratulations!! That's super exciting. I hope you continue to have success as a writer in the future :D

Awesome!! Where is it published?

• ElsaRee

CONGRATS!!!

Congratulations! What book is your poem published in? I would love to read it! Also, what competition did you enter?

well done!!! you deserve it really much !

Congrats!