sci-Fi

Black and LGBTQ+ Lives Matter
Feminist - Pro Choice

~pink~purple~blue~
Aries INFP-A
Crazy Fangirl ;D

irl bsf and WTW twins with that one rat from ratatouille <3
go say hi to my dem sisters mirkat BirdOfPrey and lochnessie! :D

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 140!!! <3

PLEASE give book recs in comments!

Currently dating Percy Jackson ;)

Go check out my fellow CAvengers! mindfruit, seaomlette, therisingwriter, Tula.S, and mooncake

Gryffindor Downworld-Warlock Hunter of Artemis Daughter of Apollo Dauntless Sandwing District 7

Plz talk to me about: Hamilton, SNL, Greco-Roman Myths, the Riordanverse, Marvel, Harry Potter, music, fictional ships, & stupid netflix not renewing shows

Percabeth Solangelo Fierrochase Sizzy Malec Snowbaz Jily Hinny Spierfield Sukka

ok I'll stop talking about myself now ;-;

Hellfire (this deals with religion, if that's uncomfortable to u)

7
I don't have a religion, nor do I want one.

People are always asking what I believe in, and I always say I don't. And they're always confused. They ask "Well you must believe in something. Where do you think you will go when you die?"

And I say I don't know, because it's true.

Once a boy heard me talking to my friend about this, and he tapped my shoulder just to tell me that I'm going to burn in hellfire, because I don't believe in god. 

Later I asked the same boy what he thought about members of the LGBTQIA+ community, and he replied "They're not bad people, their just doing bad things because Satan told them to. They'll hopefully see the error of their ways before they go to hell."

So according to him, I'm going to burn in hell twice over.

I don't believe I'm going to hell. I don't know where I'm going when I die. While I don't believe in god or heaven, I do believe in re-incarnation through energy. The law of conservation of energy states that energy cannot be created nor destroyed, only transferred from object to object. So when I die, the energy that inhabits my body will be passed on to another living thing, so I may live through them.

I know that people see me as strange. I know many people reading this might think I'm crazy, but I don't care. This is what I believe in (or in this case, don't believe in). Religion is another one of the ways humanity is divided, when we all should be one. 

So feel free to tell me I'm going to burn in hellfire. I don't mind.

• that one rat from ratatouille

beautiful people don't burn. they reincarnate into something of equal beauty.

• Mary Wall

I'm sorry that boy said those things. You don't deserve to be treated like that. My religious views differ greatly with your's, but I still believe that you are valuable, and that God loves you even though you don't know Him. <3

• mia_:)

Congrats on the writing award! I saw it in ur bio. Also, for book recommendations, check out the Atlantis Grail series. The first book is called Qualify. It's somewhat science fiction-y. Basically, Earth is doomed and only a set # of people can get off, so they're competing to see who is worthy to survive. A great series!