WtW's Fantasy League

I am a young writer, named AJ, and founder of WtW's Fantasy League. As a little girl, I always loved fantasy and there wasn't a designated club on WtW dedicated to fantasy. So, I created this club. Welcome to the Fantasy League!

est. 2019

Those of you who know me as my personal account, know that I said I would be returning, and then just disappeared again. Sorry!

Will the Fantasy League Continue?

13
Hello everyone, I am so sorry for randomly leaving out of the blue and never coming to this site again for months. I abandoned the Fantasy League and just selflessly left leaving everyone on this site for personal reasons. Well, I am back now, with the Fantasy League, but I do not know if all of those who signed up to be a fellow inkling, still wish to continue.

I was thinking of posting prompts based on seasons, what do you think?

Please let me know if you wish to continue and the frequency of my prompts should be by commenting so, in the Comments. I am so sorry.

• June 5, 2020 - 6:32am (Now Viewing)

• New York_dreamer

i hope this league can continue and i missed ya AJ! :)

• Cheshire Cat

same with everyone else

I just found your piece regarding how to join which is to follow you, and I did, so, hey! Can't wait to participate in this club!

Great idea! Btw, how can I join the league?

• WtW's Fantasy League

Thank you for all the kind words, I'll be working on it. Thank you for sticking with this club!

• Princess Maria

That sounds like fun!! I would totally do it.

• Dmoral

If you're back & willing, you should definitely keep this going. But absolutely 0 pressure. (Also, I'm not dead nor dying!! Lol, just taking some long overdue breaks!) ;)

• .amelia.

It's okay :)
    I'd totally love to continue! I'm glad you're back now. And, prompts based on seasons sound interesting :D

• Fiadh

Personal reasons come and go, it's fine. Always look after yourself first. I'd like to continue with it, but only if it's all okay for you

It's fine! But...Did I sign up?

you don't need to apologise for leaving for personal reasons - you don't owe us anything. everything you give us from the goodness of your heart is infinitely more than we expect to deserve. the world's a messed up place right now, you had every reason to take a break. i'd love for the comeback of your prompts, even if i won't be able to participate for a while thanks to my upcoming final exams. welcome back.

• Ursa

I was wondering what happened to this ... I would still love to take part in the league, so if you continue, I will try to take part for sure.

• Writers of the World

Definitely continue if you can & want to!

• CDWillson

aj, take your time. it's your club, so do what you will, and i'm certain people will still adore it.

• Halopoet

Yeaaaa the monthly thing would be cool. I domt think i signed up before but i would like to now

• aditi

I like the monthly idea. It’s totally fine thanks for posting this

• V-Rose

Don't worry about it. Everyone gets busy and, I missed you and the League. Glad to have you back, aj. I would be honored to remain an inkling. Season prompts would be cool, I think. And I kind of liked the monthly thing.