amazing grace

Christ is the way!!
Prayer Warrior
Writer
Poet
Songwriter
Psalms 19:14
lover of books
girl
daydreamer
social misfit (and proud of it)

So...I hope to be published some day, but I still have a long way to go.

Be sure to check out my series, The Girl Of Summer, C.R.U.S.H., agent files, Sea Shells And Glass Bottles. If you want me to notify you when a new chapter comes out please comment.

I liked the idea of a grab bag so here's mine:
January Grab Bag
#1: If you could live in any book world which would it be? Write a short story about your time there.
#2: A list of books you could read over and over again.
#3: What would it be like to switch bodies with your best friend? Short story
#4 A poem about two things that are opposite.
#5 Write about a weird experience you had once.
I would love to see what you write.
Don't be afraid to ask for a review. :)

a true story about me

5
this is a true unedited story about me. 

i grew up in a christian family. we went to church every time we could, in fact i can remember very few sundays where we didn't attend, and that was only because someone was sick. i was never a really bad kid, but i still sinned. 

the summer after forth grade i went to church camp. the on that first night i heard the gospel and i just knew that it was the truth. i went up to one of the sponsors who lead m to Jesus. it didn't matter what i had done in the past, but the fact that i put my faith in Jesus. 

two years later i was called to missions. i had always known that this was what God had for me. of course i still sin but when i do it's covered by Jesus.

if you have any questions about this feel free to ask in the comments.

• Rachaelgrace

Re: that’s awesome. I went on one in Anglewood,Chicago. Are you learning any languages right now? I’m learning French, which would be cool to use in Africa, but sometimes I kind of wish I chose Spanish

• Rachaelgrace

This is a really cool story! Where do you feel called to missions? I hope to go on more missions trips as I get older. I’ve only been on one so far. Have you been on any?

• Kate (Kit-Kat Sully) {Child of God}

Replying to your last two questions: Yes, the chat space and picture/gif option wasn't one of the things I and Savanna chose to have on the site, but we don't know how to get rid of it. I think right now we only have people that we trust and that are Christians. I think for now the people we have will be responsible enough to know better. And as for the user name stuff, it can be your actual name or just a made-up one. My real name is Katherine, but I just go by Kit-Kat on most social platforms. I really hope you can join! :)

• Kate (Kit-Kat Sully) {Child of God}

Replying to your first question: Yes, the pieces were Christian conservative views, so that was the only reason they were removed.