Samina

Common girl with uncommon dreams.
Perspiration always turns to perfection :-)
Youtuber
Capricorn
Hopeless Romantic
Poet????

Do you all need a part 2??

When she loves you

10
  1. If a girl likes you she will probably try making excuses to meet you. She might purposely forget things at your place so that she could come again. And she will prefer to hang out with you alone. 
  2. She will laugh for your lamest jokes. She will think/act that you are very funny. Even when your jokes are deadly like Ku-run-ah.
  3. She might act weird in front of you. This might include that she will get conscious in front of you, she might start setting her hair and adjusting her clothes.
  4. She might tease you or pretend that she isn't interested in you. She would probably leave you on seen/blue tick, even when she is online. This is done to show that she is very busy and has many friends, you get it right. She will try all possible ways to act as if you are very annoying.
  5. She will probably tell her best friend about you. Though she will keep an eye on her best friend because she is afraid that maybe BFF will steal your crush.
  6. She will unknowingly/ knowingly smile when she sees/hears anything about you. This is not a casual smile but more of a natural smile.If she loves you she might even blush.
word count 208
date published again - 30-5-2020
Sorry, I had to publish this again. The group in which I had published will end on 31st May.So my work won't be saved. 

If you had like to check
WHEN HE LOVES YOU by Tushar Mandhan

• May 31, 2020 - 3:12am (Now Viewing)

• MazeRunnerGirl

This is adorable, super relatable :D

• A Rose

Oh man I like this

Yes! Please do a part two! This is so amazing!

• uninspired

Lol! Love this:) really good descriptions

• Tushar Mandhan

What's 'Ku-run-ah'?