elliem

Apparently, I'm 17
Come to my feed for free hugs :)
Somebody run through castle ruins at midnight with me

Acting
Dancing
Singing
Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
Petrichor
Soft girl/Dark academia mix
Virgo
ENFJ

WtW pixie

I joined on March 30th, 2020 :)

I'm happy to do reviews if anyone needs/wants one! I take time with and put thought into my reviews so keep in mind that they may take a while :)

Userfiction Cancellation Update

10
    Hey WtW! I hope that everyone is having a nice day.
    This is just an update to announce that I am hereby cancelling my Userfiction. WtW has taken down my application piece for my Userfiction as well as a bunch of other Userfiction applications for the privacy of WtW users. To clarify, this was totally not what I was looking for when I posted Userfiction! I in no way mean to violate privacy in any way; I was just looking for a fun piece to write to involve users in. Either way, I completely respect the wishes of WtW and its users, so I would just like to announce that I am cancelling my userfiction. (Which is really upsetting for me, because it has taken me a lot of time and I was working really hard on it and super excited for people to see it.)
    I may continue writing and post it with different character names and characters that I have created instead, but I still thank everyone for participating and for all the love that I have received for my Userfiction.

Thanks again and hopefully you're having a good day!

Love,

elliemccul

• delete

I’m so sorry that this has happened! I had just commented on your recent chapter when someone in Mason’s comments said user fiction was getting taken down. Now I’ve seen this post, I understand everything that is happening. I’m so sorry that has had to happen as the concept looks fun and good for people to make friends but I understand the policy. As you’re like my best friend on this site, I hope you’re okay and not too upset. I’m here if you wanna talk, just comment on one of my pieces or reviews, I’m here for you!

• journal.scribbles

I'm so sorry this had to happen! I think I speak for everybody when I say that we all appreciated the work that you put into it. It was a great idea that was being executed really well.

kudos to you for being so mature about this unexpected change. i'm sure you'll still be able to write a brilliant story with the plan you had nonetheless. good luck!

Oh no! I am so sorry:(

ah, what a bummer! it was such a nice idea! ah, well, i suppose there”s not much to do about that, but good luck in the future!

• mia_:)

That sucks! I hope you still publish the story though! <3

aw, that's too bad. WtW stepped in so it couldn't be helped after all. i hope you aren't too discouraged by this :) we'll support you no matter what.