BizzleWrites

I'm Issy.
I'm 14 and an aspiring artist and author.
Black Lives matter.
Likes:
Bi puns
Murder mystery TV shows
Art
Shakespeare poetry
Dislikes:
I can't even be bothered writing them all down
.
Goodbi
Have a nice day

Remember to write even if you think you are bad at it, you're not

Aesthetic Reader

Aesthetic reader
The idea of this app is that when you are going somewhere, a restaurant, a shop, -wherever you are going really- the app can tell you what the aesthetic of the place is. It would be a bit like google maps, in that you could search for a place on the map, or click on somewhere you are interested in.
In addition, you would be able to chose a popular aesthetic, and the map would highlight everything in that aesthetic.
People would right reviews on how much each place fits the aesthetic that it is labeled as.

• delete

Woah that sounds so interesting! I can imagine photographers or artists really needing this app if they wanted to take pictures of places with a certain aesthetic to make a mood board for their work. Great idea!

• Ree Sethu

Amazing! And I loved the message to the writers! <3

• Coolgirl2020 (LOVE YA ALL)

So I am approximately halfway through my Cedric + Hermione series. I am so happy that so many people have enjoyed this series. Thank you so much! Also, I have two new series that I have recently started writing. “Eight People To Go” and “The Academy of Minds.” Be sure to check them out! Thank you for being such a wonderful follower! ;)