Coolgirl2020

OK, so I am fourteen, I love to read, and I LOVE THIS WEBSITE!!! I am straight and I am a Christian, but everyone should get equal treatment (women, trans, etc.). Running out of words, so...check out my MUST READS piece! BYE NOW! :)

Love Marvel and DC! Check out my Eight People To Go, Cedric + Hermione, and The Academy of Minds! Thanks! <3

Cedric + Hermione Part 20

14
    "He's the enemy," Ron hissed. "You're consorting with the enemy."
    "What are you talking about?" Hermione snapped. "Viktor's not the enemy."
    "He's from Durmstrang! He's probably milking you for information about the Egg!"
    Hermione felt her face get hot. "For your information, he has not asked me once about Harry!"
    "Guys," Harry interrupted, "please don't fight."
    “I don’t want to, but this dimwit isn’t giving me much of a choice!”
    “Dimwit? You’re the one falling for all of ‘Vicky’s’ tricks!”
    “Don’t call him that!”
    Harry, who had been staring sulkily into the distance, suddenly snapped, “Just cut it out, already! Mione, can you please leave?”
    Hermione felt like someone had just stabbed her in the heart. "But Harr-"    
    "Just go!"
    Hermione felt her mouth dry and her throat tighten. She stood up and hurried out of the ballroom. She kept on running until she found a dark, secluded corner. Immediately, she slid down onto the floor and sobbed into her hands.
    After about ten minutes, she decided to go back to her dorm and sleep off her sorrow. But she had barely reached the stairs to the Gryffindor Tower when someone placed a calloused hand on her shoulder. "Hermyown? Veer arr yoo going?"
    Hermione turned and smiled weakly at the famous Quidditch player. "I'm sorry, Viktor...I don't feel very good. I don't want to leave you by yourself for the Ball, though..."
    Viktor's eyes widened. "Yoo arr seek? Yoo musd go ann rest. De Ball jusd ended, so donte vorry aboud me."
    Hermione flung her arms around Viktor. Just being in his embrace is so comforting...
    Viktor suddenly pulled away. "Now, go rest," he told her sternly. "I vill check on yoo in de morning."
    And with that, he walked away, smiling and waving. Once he had turned the corner, Hermione slumped in relief. She turned to go up the stairs to the Gryffindor Tower when-
    "You just don't get it, do you?"
    Hermione gritted her teeth and spun around. "What is wrong with you, Ron? Are you spying on me now, too?"
    Ron stood with his arms folded over his ridiculous-looking robes. He snorted. "You might be book-smart, Mione, but when it comes to real life...you are clueless."
    "Listen, Ron, I-"
    "No, you listen!" The tips of Ron's ears were blazing red and his blue eyes flashed. "He is using you! Can you not understand such a simple thing?"
    "How can you sa-"
    "Think about it, Hermione! Use that big, fat brain of yours and think about it! There is no way that a famous Quidditch player like Viktor Krum would ever like you for any reason other than using you to win the Tournament!"
    Tears streamed down Hermione's cheeks. He's right, a voice in her head whispered. You knew something was wrong when he asked you, didn't you? Why would someone like Viktor Krum ever ask an ugly bookworm to go to the Yule Ball? 
    Hermione, not even caring who saw, whipped out her wand and pointed it at Ron. "You know how to fix that, then, don't you? Next time, ask me to the Yule Ball first, and not as a last resort! Engorgio Skullus!"
    Ron was flung onto the floor. His head slowly began to enlarge and inflate. He crawled over to a puddle and watched, horrified as his head slowly grew to the size of a watermelon.
    "Hopefully, it will grow to encompass the size of your ego," Hermione spat. "Don't ever come near me again!"
    She pocketed her wand and ran down the nearest empty hallway, doing her best to get as far away from Ron as she could.
    TO BE CONTINUED...
99.99% of this belongs to J.K. Rowling.

• Lone Wolf

Yessss! I'm so glad you made her hex him! He had it coming XD What an amazing fanfiction this is!

• ava09

I love how you have her curse him the insults are on point!! :)

• Ollie Octopus

Oh, I did not expect that, i really want the next part! This fanfic is so good:)