Coolgirl2020

OK, so I am fourteen, I love to read, and I LOVE THIS WEBSITE!!! I am straight and I am a Christian, but everyone should get equal treatment (women, trans, etc.). Running out of words, so...check out my MUST READS piece! BYE NOW! :)

Love Marvel and DC! Check out my Eight People To Go, Cedric + Hermione, and The Academy of Minds! Thanks! <3

Cedric + Hermione Part 19

11
    "Come on, Hermione. Let's go."
    Hermione bit her lip. "But Ginny," she began, wringing her hands nervously, "w-"
    "No. I don't want to hear it. Look, now's not the time to have cold feet. I wish I could stay with you, but that room's only for champions and their partners. I have to go meet Neville, anyhow. Good luck."
    Ginny hurried off. Hermione's heart gave a painful thump. She looks so beautiful...and she's so confident. Why can't I be more like that?

Steeling herself, Hermione stepped out from behind the wall and walked down the stairs. As she walked, she examined the crowd on the ground below to distract herself.
    In the very left corner stood Harry, wearing shockingly green robes that matched his eyes. By his side was Parvati in an orange and pink dress. The two of them were staring at her in amazement. Hermione blushed and turned her gaze elsewhere. Fleur (in a light blue dress) glared at Hermione jealously. She was arm-in-arm with her partner, Roger Davies, the captain of the Ravenclaw Quidditch team.
    In the far right stood Cedric. His black robes made him look even taller than he was already. He had a shocked look on his face. By his side was a beaming Cho in a pearly white dress. The sight of Cho with her arms wrapped around Cedric caused her throat to tighten and her mouth to dry.
    Finally, Hermione turned her attention to the most important person in that room. Viktor Krum. His red uniform just added to his bulk. He grinned at the sight of Hermione, causing her heart to skip a few beats. "My dear Hermyown," Krum greeted, bowing.
    Hermione held out a hand, which he immediately kissed. "Arr yoo readee doo enter dee ballroom?" he asked.
    "Of course."
    And with that, the champions, arm-in-arm with their partners, walked into the ballroom.
                                                                                    ***
    Hermione twirled and spun and danced until she was ready to faint. Krum was at her side the whole time and the two of them waltzed across the dance floor. At last, she stopped, panting in exhaustion.
    "Viktor," she said when she had finally caught her breath. "Viktor, I am absolutely worn out. Would it be OK if we took a break? Just to rest a little bit and maybe we could get something to drink?"
    Viktor looked surprised. "Oh. I am terriblee sorry, Hermyown. Of kars, we kan. I vill go get da dranks; yoo fand somevhere to sit."
    Hermione gave Viktor a kiss on the cheek before going to find a seat. She spotted Harry sitting next to Ron. Their dates were nowhere to be found.
    She sank down in the empty seat beside Harry. "Whew. That was exhausting. Fun, but exhausting. Where have your dates gone, anyway?"
    Ron's face soured. "I could be asking you the same question."
    "Oh, well, Viktor's just gone to get drinks."
    "Viktor? I'm surprised you haven't started calling him 'Vicky" yet, dear Hermione," Ron replied sarcastically.
    Hermione frowned. "What are you trying to say, Ron?"
    TO BE CONTINUED...
99.99% of this belongs to J.K. Rowling.

• Ahsan Nizaam

Replying: I call my questions silly because that's what I've been said constantly by my betters. They are my betters because they are elder and more experienced and they know everything. Even about me, Thy know me. more than I know myself. It's only logical to listen to them. Don't you think?

• HelpMe512

Replying:
    I'm not 100% sure I can write in a librarian, but there are a few roles needed still. You could be a fire student, air student, or gang member.
    If you really want a librarian role, I'm sure I can arrange it somewhere, but you'll only be on for a few scenes max. Same with the students, but the gang members have more "screen time" if you will. It's your choice though.

• Ollie Octopus

Oh! I really want to know what happens next! This fanfic is amazing:)