Two Heartbeats

Kind of a mixed bag of every emotions who paints words like he's putting on armor.

I guess this got taken down. But for those of you who didn't know this is why im leaving. My farewell piece is coming soon. this was originally published on the 28th of may

Not where the story ends, but where it is reborn

19
Hello folks,
I hope all is well. 
Recently I have had some conflicts with the Write the World site. Disagreements. It happens. I am in no way upset with write world as they've given me the most beautiful community of smart young. and talented writers I can ask for. This morning I woke up to the disturbing news that my first piece and arguably best piece, Pretty boy with light skin Otherwise known as Maskless, has been terminated. This was not only my first piece but has been performed at slam events in my hometown. I have had it up for two months without complaint. This has been the 3rd terminated piece, and in a way I feel restrained. I've in a way learned that an email from Write the World can mean a death sentence for a piece. I want to publish pieces that are true to me and that I am proud of, without drama from my editors. I no longer feel like I can do that on this site. So I'm moving my publishing to TheProse.com under my own name, DylanRiley. I will still comment like and review, but after my 2-voice competition winner announcements on June 10th, I will have no new published works here. I love and cherish each one of the 51 people who have followed my work. You guys make me very happy.

I am not ending my story, but being reborn after sinking to the depths of my emotions to write my own path.

Much Love and See You Around,
Two Heartbeats

• Madelyn (Carolina Girl)

Dylan this makes me so sad. I am so sorry that happened :( please stick around to give feedback

• birthdaycandles

Only seeing this now after returning from a writing break, but I can understand why you’re choosing to publish elsewhere, you have my support, keep writing and good luck with your future pieces :)

Hey ,how are you doing?I miss you and your work:(

i hope you’ll make your last goodbye post so we can all bid you farewell one last time :((

• A Certain Type of Decisive

Endings are still endings, whether they are final or not- and that hurts. We'll miss you and all the work you gave through us (whatever fell through the strainer, anyway). I'm sure, however, wherever you keep writing, it'll be worth it. Moving to a new site (or the real world of writing eek) can be scary, but don't worry about anything- you're going to be amazing.

Replying: Yeah, he can be pretty ruthless XD. Nina is worse though, always so no-nonsense. The only time so far I've seen her flustered is during the thunder down under episode where she kept giggling uncontrollably because one guy's pants kept malfunctioning during the judging.

• mia_:)

I'm so sorry! That sucks! You're so talented and I'm glad you'll still be writing, though. You seem like such a cool person and I wish I could have gotten to know you better! Much love and respect! <3

• ~wildflower~

I’m sorry that this happened! You have such amazing writing and you’re really going to be missed. Good luck on your next site!

• Cheshire Cat

Replying: got u know thanks for telling me

• Doodleninja

awww, that's tough to hear :( But definitely don't give up writing, even if you do leave this website! :)

<3I'm going to miss reading your work so much.But I respect your decision <3

so you’ll stick around, still, but no more publishing? ah, i’m so sorry, dylan! i super respect your decision but i hope you’ll consider staying, i’ll really miss you!

• løne wølf

You're an amazing writer. Your talent cannot be matched, best of luck on your long journey. I'm sorry WtW took your piece down, they're all beautiful and powerful. lots of love <3

• Tushar Mandhan

<3 I don't know if means anything but I really loved your piece. The way you recited, was so beautiful.....I don't know why would they take it down, they was nothing wrong in it.

• Samina

Is this a reply to my piece? But a very nice reply... <3...

<3