magzimum

a writer with a million tabs open on her laptop, looking for inspiration and scribbling on a google document <3

Please, please, give this a read. Hear me out.

Updates and Information

4
Hi everyone! I just want to say I am being pretty well received as a newcomer to this community. I have gotten my first five followers, and while it's not very impressive, it sure is a start.
If you peeked at my profile, you must have noticed I am hosting a contest. You must be practically teasing me for hosting it as a newcomer. But you forget- I am not new to writing and the world of writers- I am only new to Write The World! I am a two time national winner of a writing award and have been published in 50+ magazines and 2 anthologies. There is much more to it, but I am not here to brag; I want to tell you that I will receive your pieces like a real writers' judge and will provide suitable feedback. Please do not doubt me as a judge for your pieces; I am just here to have fun and sneak a peek at the amazing content  you guys write. My contest is rather a way to get to know you. It would mean a lot if you would participate! Follow the instructions to enter the contest in my last post. The prompt is really interesting!

I will be posting a variety of contests and opportunities along with tips and tricks and other resources for this community. I will also be holding an occasional giveaway and constant peer reviewing. And yes, my pieces and short stories will be posted too, so look out!

If you have read this and feel I'm worthy of a welcome, just comment 'Welcome' below, and I will acknowledge it and provide a nice peer review on one of your works. Thank you for taking out your valuable time to hear me out!

• May 28, 2020 - 10:12am (Now Viewing)

Welcome!

• magzimum

Thank you everyone for your overwhelming response! Stay tuned for your peer reviews.

• Wicked!

Welcome to WtW :)

• addy_24

Welcome! I can already see you're a very talented writer! Might want to join the contest as well.

• Sol noctis

Welcome!!!!!

• poetri

Welcome! I'll be sure to take a look at your contest.

• løne wølf [semi-hiatus]

Welcome! You deserve every single one of your followers - you're such a talented writer! The imagery you're able to convey in your writing is amazing!!!